Clothing malfunction

Andy

Honorary Member
First gig back. Just horrible weather, so I went on stage in my leather jacket. After the first two numbers, the sleeves twisted curtailing movement, so I removed it.

That would be fine, except I forgot the arranged rapid transition to the next song.

I've just posted the festival organiser's released clip in the your playing section, but what it doesn't show, is this ;)

ROFL just watched the unedited version- see the magic of video. It never happened- I saw nothing unusual here. The moral of story is leather be safe than sorry LOL.
Band sounds great - see this what I’m talking about- adapting to safe venues for music.

Hold the line, drummers aren’t always on time…I bet the guys were worried you were gonna jacket it?! Sounded great when you kicked in, well played mate! (y) :D

lol. Can’t have “events” without gigs!
True - "events" are therefore to be celebrated ;)
ROFL just watched the unedited version- see the magic of video. It never happened- I saw nothing unusual here. The moral of story is leather be safe than sorry LOL.
Band sounds great - see this what I’m talking about- adapting to safe venues for music.
Thanks Art, & yes, there's a way to make things happen under restrictions, & this festival did it properly!
bands sounding great! and hey these things happen, its how we deal with them that shows our grit/spirit :)
Exactly! I'm lucky in so much as our band members have all been at this long enough to pull out of the deepest trench if needed. Luckily, there were no train crashes.
Hold the line, drummers aren’t always on time…I bet the guys were worried you were gonna jacket it?! Sounded great when you kicked in, well played mate! (y) :D

Back