Sweetwater has never let me down...until today

IBitePrettyHard

I got banana???

#MakeItRight
#CancelSweetwater

1l741XQ.png

Last edited:
Sweetwater is great. I was an A-hole to them because I expressed great dissatisfaction over the fact that they do a follow up call to see if everything was OK. Not a text, a call. Well I was either in an attic or up a tall ladder when I got the call. And in a sour mood.

I told him that the call was unnecessary because if there was something wrong..they would have know that. He said most people appreciate the call, but yea not me. He was very nice even though I wasn't.

Sweetwater is great

Well with a name like "Sweet"Water of course they put candy in it. Probably the company is some subsidiary of a sugar company-just expanding. Or perhaps some Dental Association-no better way to "drum up" business by rotting out peoples teeth. Course all kinds of business feeds off the dentist just like we feed off the sugar. We drummers are more like Hummingbirds because we "buzz" around the kit. More and more I see Drums at the center of the Universe. The Universe started with a Big Bang-I wager a 24-26 in bass drum.

I haven't been impressed with them. They messed up an order of mine a couple months back. I ordered a snare from them over the phone and I was waiting and waiting on it. Finally I called and found out that the snare never shipped cause it wasn't in stock when i ordered it even though I'd been told it was. Wasn't the end of the world, but I also felt like they should have done more to make it right. I was offered 10% off another product, which is less than some other companies offer all the time. They also don't price match. Just my two cents.

If you like candy, great service and paying MAP price they're fine. Although I just got a Ludwig tom arm/clamp from them the other day and they stiffed me on the candy. That said I ordered it on Monday and I got it TUES! 😳

What if Sweetwater saw this post, and then proceeded to send me only banana candy from now on. I would burst out laughing.

If I ever got Banana candy on a Sweetwater order I would seriously take it as a warning shot being fired across my bow.

I dont remember getting any candy when I got my Trick driveshaft. The box was like 1.5x1.5x12. Only room for the part and nothing else.

And eww to banana candy. I like bananas. Banana flavored food never tastes like bananas. Just like grape koolaid doesnt taste like grapes.

#CancelSweetwater?
As cancel culture is a real problem by taking away the ability of people to provide for themselves or their families for the dumbest reasons, I hope you're joking.

I for one love that they send candy with the shipments. One may not like the flavors or selection offered, but I'm glad they still do this.

#CancelSweetwater?
As cancel culture is a real problem by taking away the ability of people to provide for themselves or their families for the dumbest reasons, I hope you're joking.

I for one love that they send candy with the shipments. One may not like the flavors or selection offered, but I'm glad they still do this.
I think it's cool they give candy too. Of course I'm joking. :LOL:

There is no such thing as cancel culture. It's merely a very well-run and very well-funded public relations attack against historically marginalized groups exercising their right to free speech. The problem for the rich and powerful is that those historically marginalized groups now have the ability to actually get their message heard. Hence their massive PR campaign against accountability.

Back