Nicky Moon Cymbals

I've just checked their website, nice sound cymbals. Although 90% of their products were sold out, and these cymbals are pretty expensive!

I've just checked their website, nice sound cymbals. Although 90% of their products were sold out, and these cymbals are pretty expensive!
There is no they, I am a 1 man operation and all of my cymbals are hand made, one at a time in the USA. “Out of stock” cymbals are left to show what potential options exist for custom orders, which account for most of my business- hence the word ‘custom’ in NickyMoon Custom Cymbals. Prices are right in line with any top shelf cymbal product - this is a boutique company - it is not the same as a mass production manufacturer like Zildjian.

There is no they, I am a 1 man operation and all of my cymbals are hand made, one at a time in the USA. “Out of stock” cymbals are left to show what potential options exist for custom orders, which account for most of my business- hence the word ‘custom’ in NickyMoon Custom Cymbals. Prices are right in line with any top shelf cymbal product - this is a boutique company - it is not the same as a mass production manufacturer like Zildjian.
Forgive me for the "they" as it was a miss type. I still respect your work as a one party company. Indeed the prices are similar towards high end cymbals, but can be consider expensive, especially at the time I had posted the previous comment.

Forgive me for the "they" as it was a miss type. I still respect your work as a one party company. Indeed the prices are similar towards high end cymbals, but can be consider expensive, especially at the time I had posted the previous comment.
No problem my friend, I just wanted to explain about myself and my company. Thanks for your interest in NM cymbals and I hope you have a wonderful day ?

Back