What are you listening to right now?

the sound of my head banging the table watching my Steelers give the game to the Browns.....

A Prog classic with a far-out visual explanation...

Last edited:
the sound of my head banging the table watching my Steelers give the game to the Browns.....
That was one fugly first half, just dug themselves too deep of a hole to climb out of...

Check out this tune especially if you like some groovy beats with minor chord undertones. Drummer has some good chops too, can definitely hear Copeland influence.

That was one fugly first half, just dug themselves too deep of a hole to climb out of...

we were losing that game 6 weeks ago during t he Washington game...honestly, we should not have even been in the playoffs...

Oh yeah, the NFL. (n)

When the league allowed a certain douchecanoe to pilfer my team, records, name, and colours in the middle of the night with zero consequences, they lost me as a fan forever.

we were losing that game 6 weeks ago during t he Washington game...honestly, we should not have even been in the playoffs...
Yeah but you did beat the Washington Football Team (lol on such a creative name DC) so you did deserve to be there.
At least you didn’t blow a 3 touchdown lead in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl aka Atlanta FoulTunes. That is still embarrassing for ATL. What a choke job. Matty Ice will never have a SB ring whereas Big Ben has two.

Oh yeah, the NFL. (n)

When the league allowed a certain douchecanoe to pilfer my team, records, name, and colours in the middle of the night with zero consequences, they lost me as a fan forever.

oh man...The Steal...same thing happened in Clevo too...money ruins everything

oh man...The Steal...same thing happened in Clevo too...money ruins everything
Difference being: Cleveland kept the name, team colours, and their section of the HOF with their records. There is no Baltimore section of the HOF. Johnny Unitas is in the Indianapolis portion of the HOF and it's why he refused to attend the induction.
That, is why I will never forgive the NFL and will decry them as turds until the day I die.

Back