Band names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ?? Just top of mind BS that's crammed in my head and comes out when asked.....So ???
I AM NOT fond of the usage of the word "so" to begin a sentence as seems to be the colloquial usage the past year or two.
I’d gathered that! ? (y) How about “The So-So So and So’s”?!:unsure:;)

I’d gathered that! ? (y) How about “The So-So So and So’s”?!:unsure:;)
They didn't pay attention in school. The word so is conjunctive/adjective "I tuned my drums so they would sound good." (conjunctive) "That frog's legs are so big I bet he could jump across the Mississippi." (adjective) Only the illiterate start a sentence with "so".

They didn't pay attention in school. The word so is conjunctive/adjective "I tuned my drums so they would sound good." (conjunctive) "That frog's legs are so big I bet he could jump across the Mississippi." (adjective) Only the illiterate start a sentence with "so".

??????. That and the whole upspeak thing just grates in my last nerve !!

The first time I ever heard this phrase was when my son's second grade teacher said to me: "My bad".
I looked at her like WTF did she just say to me?!
Am I wrong when I say this STILL doesn't make any sense to me?
This is a teacher!

The first time I ever heard this phrase was when my son's second grade teacher said to me: "My bad".
This is a teacher!
So your band name suggestion is “Bad Teacher”? :unsure: ?

This is a teacher!
It's a superfluous means of admitting guilt and or apology that means nothing. Might as well be saying "Too bad." Destruction of the English language and possibly all language is forefront to those looking to change society due to lack of intelligence and responsibility. AAARRRGGGHHH

Sure thing! You were right about the conjunction, though. Here's another sentence with "so" used conjuctively [adv.]:
I wish I were a trumpeter, so I could call the mods to arms.

So, once again, a simple thread asking for help with band names has turned into a 7th grade boys room, my name is "funnier" that yours. So, it is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back