Jeremy Spencer is selling his Five Finger Death Punch kit...$25,000

Looks like those chrome finished Paistes they used to offer years back, very cool! Think that the original drummer of Korn also had those chrome Paistes.

To be honest, I took one look at this kit, and thought, "It'll never sell for that price!"

However, it reminded me of this:

I have a friend whose dad was selling his home. It was around the same time as the 2008 housing crisis, and he was asking fair market value, as in, pre-crash market value. I heard someone say something like this to him: "Why are you selling now? Don't you know you won't get what it's worth? The housing market is drastically down right now, and tourism where you live is at an all time low. What do you think of all this?"

Calmly and coolly, he said this, "Well, it only takes one to buy it." In other words, you aren't selling to the masses; you are selling to one person. Chances are, there's one person out there who wants it and has the funds.

(BTW, my friend's dad sold his house within a few months without issue.)

those bass drums are so ridiculous. I don't care for anything about that kit at all, but if the bass drums were a normal size I think it would look a million times better. what do bass drums that size even sound like?

I would pay 10 bucks let alone 25k lol

It's a Heavy Metal Kit! They're meant to look like that. The high cymbals and what look to be Simmons pads to the left and right are all part of the spectacle.
Okay the bass drums are a crazy length, and this from someone who to this day would like to own a Cappelle Turbo kit, but cut them back to an 18" or less depth and it would suddenly be "acceptable". The same goes for the additional left side bass drum with the Rocket Toms mounted above it.

On a side note who is playing drums now for 5 finger as i saw Jeremy play with them this past january when the played in holland together with megadeth

On a side note who is playing drums now for 5 finger as i saw Jeremy play with them this past january when the played in holland together with megadeth
Spencer's replacement in FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH is Charlie "The Engine" Engen. Engen made his recording debut with the band on the "F8" album, which came out in February.

Isn’t Five Finger Death Punch a Disney Metal Band?
No, silly! That’s Four Finger Toe Punch.

Mickey_Mouse.png

Not positive but I’m pretty sure you saw Charlie Engen if it was this past January. Charlie took over in the fall of 18 for a tour and took over permanently by I think December of 18 or January of 19 as Jeremy couldn’t return due to continuing pain and issues after back a previous back surgery that year .

With the depth of those kick drums, you’d think that by the time the pressure wave from the batter head reached the resonant head, you’d be half a beat late.

Not positive but I’m pretty sure you saw Charlie Engen if it was this past January. Charlie took over in the fall of 18 for a tour and took over permanently by I think December of 18 or January of 19 as Jeremy couldn’t return due to continuing pain and issues after back a previous back surgery that year .
I saw 5 finger on Jan the 12th together with Megadeth, but I know the band with Jeremy but I was standing a bit to far to really see who was playing the drums but I thought it was Jeremy

Those long bass drums sure "trigger" a lot of reactions (pun intended haha)
Is it just the long bass drums, or the kit in general?

I don’t know why. Nobody freaks about Alex Van Halens’ kit - and his band must be hacks when compared to Five Finger Death Punch ???

Are you saying the acceptability of the depth of one's bass drums is dependent on the quality of the other musicians in the band? Eric Carr had deep bass drums when he played with Kiss and nobody freaked out in a negative way.

Back