What's your latest purchase?

Latest- Tama Rhythm Watch.

Good, right?
I enjoy mine, too.

Oh, I've had my first one for 8-9 years. I picked up two Gibraltar bases some months ago, so now one of them has a seat. I'll probably get another one shortly. Just not exactly swimming in money at the moment.

At least the two main places I find myself practicing has one and my old worn out round DW throne will just go in the car permanently for on the go practice.

Until I eventually get a settlement these small purchases is where it's at. The list of big stuff to get is long and hasn't changed much in many years. Best thing I can do now is to make two mostly permanent and one mobile practice kit that cover my bases for normal practice.

With my Pearl Session on the way, going full Pearl gyro lock hardware.
A couple of 1030 booms and a ch-70 mini boom attachment, not gyro lock.
CA860546-9B85-4673-B111-8C6F88B7D0ED.jpegC9572D5E-A7B4-4BC3-B1E6-32CD62A3BCCD.jpeg
I’ve been figuring I can’t compliment it with the ol Hercules cymbal stand collection and need to think about retiring them.

Thank You Bongo, and Likewise, that’s a great hue of Red (Fire Engine if I’m not mistaken?). Is that Tom an 8”x10” or 12”?. Hopefully it doesn’t take John too long to sign it.

Thank You Bongo, and Likewise, that’s a great hue of Red (Fire Engine if I’m not mistaken?). Is that Tom an 8”x10” or 12”?. Hopefully it doesn’t take John too long to sign it.

Yep Fire engine red, lighting and camera quality make it a bit off but you get the idea. The rack tom is a 12x8. John is not in the factory due to covid, so, until he returns it's on hold.

Been a while............... :D

First up today, a Tama Superstar in 12/13/16/22/14 Metallic Blue :)

4AB0D744-624C-4AFA-8F00-5B14758B9E1C by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Then, this little chap. Pacific Chameleon in Cherry Red. Quite funky I think. Not sure what to do with it as yet...........

77295774-832E-4763-BBA7-9104B516C602 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
29DD26AF-563C-4F82-BCF6-AFDCC5FEB1F8 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
6FFC6557-FCBA-4BB5-97DD-A617DF5C04DF by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Those are cool Tama’s. Love the Dark Blue.

Last edited:
Thanks to you all... now that my spending is on hold I can live vicariously. ;)

Oh, that reminds me... Besides the Rhythm Watch, I also got some bass drum heads... Remo Pinstripe, Remo Powerstroke P3 Smooth White, and Aquarian Regulator.

just bought this 20x14 single tension Ludwig bass drum on eBay earlier today. stumbled upon it and thought the price was really good. I've always loved the duco finish and this one especially is pretty awesome. needs a bit of work, but excited to get this cleaned up when it arrives!
s-l1600.jpg

Back