New Set Landed

• Thread starter Deleted member 526375
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 526375

Pretty stoked about this one. It’s the Ludwig Revette... Keystone X build made exclusively for Revival Drum Shop in PDX. Love the sound and look, and build quality is top notch. Oak/Maple x 3/Oak construction, classic lugs and a great matte black finish. Jazzette sizes, 8x12, 14x14, 12x18.

I’m starting up an instrumental trio to play the uppity restaurants and wine bars in Bakersfield. This set will be perfect for that. Can’t wait to get it in the music.

2CDA574E-6520-40FE-9646-2D8C7F274562.jpeg
E658013A-EAE8-499A-8244-ADAB70324367.jpeg935522D4-60FE-4056-8E17-8F50BDCAF101.jpeg

Great kit. Love the finish. The look is very streamlined and tasteful. I'm not a fan of gaudy shells and overdone hardware.

I'm a one-up, one-down drummer, and my tom is always in a snare stand too. That's been my setup for many years now. It's easy to maintain and transport, and it works well for everything I do.

Great kit. Love the finish. The look is very streamlined and tasteful. I'm not a fan of gaudy shells and overdone hardware.

I'm a one-up, one-down drummer, and my tom is always in a snare stand too. That's been my setup for many years now. It's easy to maintain and transport, and it works well for everything I do.

Thanks, C.M.!

I normally prefer my toms mounted on the bass drum, but am not opposed to the snare stand mounting. I’m not about to mess with a good thing here. They made it minus a dedicated tom mount on the bass drum for a reason, and I’ll not be the one to mess with a winning formula.

That's one classy kit!

What's your serial number inside the shells? I just saw this pic on their site and got curious haha.

x7F1riX.jpg

Thanks, C.M.!

I normally prefer my toms mounted on the bass drum, but am not opposed to the snare stand mounting. I’m not about to mess with a good thing here. They made it minus a dedicated tom mount on the bass drum for a reason, and I’ll not be the one to mess with a winning formula.

Yeah, I always cringe when I see guys drilling virgin bass drums. It just seems unethical. :)

Thanks!

They don’t put the stickers on in the shells... they give them to you if you wish to put them on. Mine is #037. Not many made when you consider they’ve been out for nearly 3 years.

856A2CAC-9515-4B6C-9D97-AE1986A7952A.jpeg

That's a very cool kit! I also saw that they have a new "wine oak" or something like that finish in these drums. I think it's a cool idea.

Chunk...

They've recently released the “Portlander”. Same shell construction but with a 12x20 bass drum and a wood stain finish. Very cool.

4CE7D8FD-F071-4778-9589-3DA894FBBFC5.jpeg

Really nice kit ! I like the satin see-through black finish. The silver inlay on the bass drum hoop is a very nice touch.

That kit is a little ripper, bass drum mic and an overhead or two and I can do any gig on that.

Congrats mate, classy and convenient!

Got the hardware for the little Ludwig set today. Really diggin’ the Rogers stuff. Not as light as the DW, Yamaha or Tama lightweight stuff, but the single-braced tripods are super solid and pretty to look at. They fit well with the Ludwig drums, methinks.

9C5BBE1F-F8FE-444F-B27B-9097B776D860.jpeg

9E61B5B8-D168-41D6-8A72-2A9C2CA12A42.jpeg

61B0BAF9-2861-4220-8C87-81DA4BF43DFC.jpeg

Back