Thorts

Rassper

Hi guys might be already been talked about but whats the best way to hang a second set of high and low toms from the roof beams as trying to get better the set i have, its not the best kit in the world, not win best drum kit in the world, but its mine lol so with a seecond kit should make a beast noise but anybody thort about mounting the second set ? Any thorts and surjestions thx guys

Fist I say roof beams can not be an exact means of hanging bothe of the low and high toms if there can be so many. A better explanation through drawering might help as a photo of the roof would too. A big example of the problem would be the swaying back or forth whichever way they're hung and colliding side by side I guess.

Not sure what your asking here , is it that you want to store your kit from the rafters and have more room to play another kit , other than that trying to play any drum from the roof beams just isnt going to work

Hmm well I like the idea of "thorts" as a new rudiment-let's invent it maybe "thorts and chuttlles". I can see a thread now "Having problem with my Thorts and Chuttles rudiments-anyone help me?" So maybe you do some rudiment while suspended from the ceiling LOL.

Wife heard me laughing. Looks over my shoulder at the title, and with a radio announcer voice says, "Thorts! Thong shorts for those hot Summer gigs."

"When your Jeggings are just not comfortable anymore..."

Wife heard me laughing. Looks over my shoulder at the title, and with a radio announcer voice says, "Thorts! Thong shorts for those hot Summer gigs."

Wow thx guys untill i get my custom shed made ill will get pics of the set up im wanting, seen the custom trilpe stands but once i get the 2 kick drums sorted after the shed sorted, or if anybody had ever considered the idear of the supanded extra toms from a roof or beam, so glad ive ask the question tho ? would like to thank eveybody that took the time reading my thread

Fist I say roof beams can not be an exact means of hanging bothe of the low and high toms if there can be so many. A better explanation through drawering might help as a photo of the roof would too. A big example of the problem would be the swaying back or forth whichever way they're hung and colliding side by side I guess.

Yea good point but they would be fixed even if i got to make a inch x inch box section frame to do it?

Not sure what your asking here , is it that you want to store your kit from the rafters and have more room to play another kit , other than that trying to play any drum from the roof beams just isnt going to work

Thx for ur resonce, like to understand i might not make my post clear as pos but i get there lol?

Back