help tracking down screws

Yeah , I don’t know for sure . Found it on a search . Is there any contact info ? I didn’t look over the whole site , just the drop down menu with the about us info

sent them an inquiry through their contact. lets see what they say. Drums on sale said they wouldn't have any until april, which sucks but im patient. Hoping someone has a a parting gretsch kit and will sell me theirs at this point.

sent them an inquiry through their contact. lets see what they say. Drums on sale said they wouldn't have any until april, which sucks but im patient. Hoping someone has a a parting gretsch kit and will sell me theirs at this point.

Just looked again and saw their contact info . Address, email, etc .... Phone number also . Not sure where your located but you could call also . Carolinas I think ?

If you need them to set up your floor tom for now, there are plastic handled ones everywhere. It would be a good temporary solution until you can get the correct parts.

Ya know ? Can’t believe I didn’t think of that . I’ve replaced lots worn out or missing screws with them where applicable and need to remove and re install . Just re did a hunting tree stand with them . Come in lots of sizes too . Good idea ??

Back