Joaz

Joaz

Hi, my name is Joas, i'm from the netherlands. I'm just 14 now and i was 10 when i started my drumming lessons. I play lefthanded. Every year we make a cover for youtube. I already posted my last one.
I hope to learn a lot from all of you here

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Joas. A TON of information here. (y)

Welcome Joas when I was a little older than you two friends and I biked through the Netherlands. I love your homeland. Welcome! I hope you keep posting and participating-often young folks just post videos rather than participate in forum. I encourage you to do both-we need to hear the voice of a younger generation. We can all learn from each other. I really enjoyed the video you posted-nice touch! This is a great drumming community.

Welcome Joas when I was a little older than you two friends and I biked through the Netherlands. I love your homeland. Welcome! I hope you keep posting and participating-often young folks just post videos rather than participate in forum. I encourage you to do both-we need to hear the voice of a younger generation. We can all learn from each other. I really enjoyed the video you posted-nice touch! This is a great drumming community.

Thank you! I don't have many videos to post ? and i will try my best to participate but it is also a bit difficult in english.

Back