I've always used Dw single pedals

I also use DW single pedals, but if you're looking for a less expensive but good, I would suggest PDP 450/500 series pedals. You can get them used and in good shape for $50 or so.

I have a single DW 5000 that I’d sell for $100+ shipping. Was originally a double so you can upgrade to a double later if you want pretty easily.C66D2AEF-640F-4BE2-874A-A7E771460897.jpeg

I bought a new Pearl pedal for under $100 at GC on sale and use it all the time. Don't remember the model number. It was the cheapest in the line that has a base plate

GeeDeeEmm

I also use DW single pedals, but if you're looking for a less expensive but good, I would suggest PDP 450/500 series pedals. You can get them used and in good shape for $50 or so.

I just got a DW 5000 off of eBay for $40. Plus parts are ubiquitous and it's easy to fix and update.

I've played on quite a few different pedals in the last 30+ year. My latest was the DW 5000. I have nothing bad to say about the DW, I was do for a new pedal.The chain started slipping cause the teeth were wearing out. By far the 910 is the best pedal I've ever played on. Super smooth, absolutely no resistances what so ever. It was kinda weird at first to get use to it because it take very little effort. Works well with heal up or down. I freakin love this pedal
Just my opinion

I play 910s and love them, it's freakish how light they are yet hit so hard if you want them to. I just though barnabas was specifically looking for a good cheap pedal for his practice kit. The 310 might be perfect. If he likes it then later buys a 910 for his main kit then his two sets feel similar.

Back