School - NIRVANA. Cover recorded with drumless track

I liked most of what you did there. I think you weren’t quite ready with your feet for this one. But I can tell you’re coming along and you’re pushing it. If you don’t push it to get better you won’t get better. So that’s a good thing.Keep it up ?

I liked most of what you did there. I think you weren’t quite ready with your feet for this one. But I can tell you’re coming along and you’re pushing it. If you don’t push it to get better you won’t get better. So that’s a good thing.Keep it up ?
Thanks. Felt alright about the kick ?‍♂️ actually thought the song is pretty easy

It isn't really a cover-It isn't a double kick song. Seems your playing some of the snare part as the double kick-he beat the heck out of his snare. The double pushes it too much for this song IMO-play it singe pedal would be my suggestion. Here he is live and you can see and hear the pulse better

It isn't really a cover-It isn't a double kick song. Seems your playing some of the snare part as the double kick-he beat the heck out of his snare. The double pushes it too much for this song IMO-play it singe pedal would be my suggestion. Here he is live and you can see and hear the pulse better
I don't know, maybe. Sounds like double kick. Dave Grohl didn't play on debut album, so maybe he's playing it his way Idk.
Found this drum track

I don't know, maybe. Sounds like double kick. Dave Grohl didn't play on debut album, so maybe he's playing it his way Idk.
Found this drum track

You are correct, there is some double kick in the original recording.

Check out Fear Factory's version for even more double kick.

Unsolicited advice is a really annoying part of our culture.
The OP did not ask anyone for help or advice.

Unsolicited advise? LOL very few state C&C welcome and forum members comment all the time on videos posted in this section-what's this a new rule. I didn't remember it with double kick-the video I posted didn't sound or look like a double kick (which is what I remembered so I looked for a live version-must be chance). So I was wrong it is double kick. Hmmm so people post so we can subscribe to their channels?

Unsolicited advise? LOL very few state C&C welcome and forum members comment all the time on videos posted in this section-what's this a new rule. I didn't remember it with double kick-the video I posted didn't sound or look like a double kick (which is what I remembered so I looked for a live version-must be chance). So I was wrong it is double kick. Hmmm so people post so we can subscribe to their channels?
It would be like me coming to a show of yours and then approaching you and telling you everything you should have done better.
Just because it's the internet does not mean people should abandon already established social norms.
That type of behavior is considered rude in person, I don't understand why there are different rules of engagement on the internet.

Unsolicited advice is a really annoying part of our culture.
The OP did not ask anyone for help or advice.
I feel like there's a lot of room for improvement in this post.

It would be like me coming to a show of yours and then approaching you and telling you everything you should have done better.
Just because it's the internet does not mean people should abandon already established social norms.
That type of behavior is considered rude in person, I don't understand why there are different rules of engagement on the internet.
Well I think that is a fallacious logical argument but if I was rude I apologize that wasn't my intent. But I'm holding my tongue And I outta here.

Back