Original Music

Habrddrums

Hi everyone
Another original tune???
This song is about my favorite place in NY Upstate.
Big Indian located in Catskill Mountains, near famous
Town of Woodstock.???????
If you looking for a place to reset and enjoy the nature, highly recommended.!!!!!!
Hope you like it.
Thanks?

yeah...I could see myself sitting on the deck, with this on, looking out over the landscape, and getting lost in the vibe!! Love that part of NY too, though, I have been more around the Lake Placid area, but I get the imagery!!!

I know exactly where this place is. Not too far from me, actually.

Super playing!!

Lovely reserved drumming, and a really pleasing recording too :) For me, the drums had a great flow through the entire piece, with some lovely detail, but both bass & guitar were a little cumbersome / straight and hesitant in places.

yeah...I could see myself sitting on the deck, with this on, looking out over the landscape, and getting lost in the vibe!! Love that part of NY too, though, I have been more around the Lake Placid area, but I get the imagery!!!

I know both places. I used to go to Mt. Tremper which is right outside of Woodstock with an old girlfriend. Stayed at an inn called Le Duchese Anne. It is now known as the Mt. Tremper Inn. It's is definitely beautiful and yet still has lots of culture. I spent summers in the Adirondacks as a kid going to sleep away camp and then later on would go backpacking with my friends almost every summer. I even rented a house for a week at a time on the lake, Silver Lake, with my wife and dog for several years to unwind and reconnect with nature after working all year in Manhattan.

The imagery of this tune definitely conjures up the atmosphere that I grew to love about both places. And the sound of this reminds me a little of some early Pat Metheny. Very ethereal. I really like it. Keep it up.

I know both places. I used to go to Mt. Tremper which is right outside of Woodstock with an old girlfriend. Stayed at an inn called Le Duchese Anne. It is now known as the Mt. Tremper Inn. It's is definitely beautiful and yet still has lots of culture. I spent summers in the Adirondacks as a kid going to sleep away camp and then later on would go backpacking with my friends almost every summer. I even rented a house for a week at a time on the lake, Silver Lake, with my wife and dog for several years to unwind and reconnect with nature after working all year in Manhattan.

The imagery of this tune definitely conjures up the atmosphere that I grew to love about both places. And the sound of this reminds me a little of some early Pat Metheny. Very ethereal. I really like it. Keep it up.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Back