Somebody got a great shot of me

This looks like a caption contest photo. I'll start:

Upon realization that some dude it's trying to steal his woman, Bo thinks to himself, "After the show, I'm gonna get his a**! I'm gonna whip it, whip it good!"

that’s us!
Damn, I JUST missed it last year. My sister-in-law lives in Silverado Canyon and I was visiting but left a few days before. I had laughed about the "Conspiracy Radio Band".....what an eclectic mix THEY cover: Supertramp AND Green Day?

Wish I would have seen this!

Bo,

I'm a long time Devo fan and I am curious which tunes you've found the most challenging to play?

Bo,

I'm a long time Devo fan and I am curious which tunes you've found the most challenging to play?
At this time we’re covering all the 4/4 hits so none of them are challenging. Once we start working on tunes like Jocko Homo and Blockhead, those will take some rehearsal. Maybe right now Satisfaction could be a bit of a challenge because at times the band can’t agree where “1” is. So I just mouth the words while I’m playing and the singer latches on to me for his phrasing. But it’s been so much fun. I love the fact that all that time spent playing to Devo records when I was 12 did NOT go to waste!

The woman with her back turned to the camera, in the white dress - is that a huge scar across her shoulder blade? (I know Bo has no idea - it just looks - serious.)

GeedeeEmm

The woman with her back turned to the camera, in the white dress - is that a huge scar across her shoulder blade? (I know Bo has no idea - it just looks - serious.)

GeedeeEmm

Might be hair. I didn't notice til you said something. I was distracted by the man arm the chick holding the phone has!

Back