Flexi flyer vs speed cobra

defregano

Hi guys.
Was just wondering...aside from the long footboard and and chain drive do you guys think the speed cobras cam and geometry setup is similar to a Flexi-flyer?. To me it seems so..they both have a rounded cam and the footboard is recessed back.

My foot generally likes the Flexi more than a long board, BUT that new Dyna Sync pedal is pretty dang awesome.
I'd personally get the Dyna Sync over the Speed Cobra.

Hi guys.
Was just wondering...aside from the long footboard and and chain drive do you guys think the speed cobras cam and geometry setup is similar to a Flexi-flyer?. To me it seems so..they both have a rounded cam and the footboard is recessed back.
Flexi-flyer does not have a round cam, but that is secondary. It is important that the gear ratio of Flexi is about 8 and the speed cobra just below 9(8,8)

Last edited:
Reactions: TJK
I tried the speed cobras and my mate ended up buying them. Long board is a bit weird at first but after a few mins it was awesome. Def reccomend.

They do have those similarities, but I would not equate that to having a similar feel, and certainly not similar performance (obviously).

Back