Sonar 2007 snare throw off issue

formerly funk49

I think it's warped or something? No matter What I do it buzzes badly and it twists the snare assy. sideways. It's made mostly of a plastic.
I would like to replace the throw off. Does anyone know if a Trick throw off will work? The holes are vertical and about 3/4" apart?
IMG_0665.jpgIMG_0666.jpg

Hi FF49. You can use any Force throw off or you can use a Sonor Ascent throw off. The Ascent is a better unit but the butt plate if you the Ascent has different hole settings. The throw off are the same hole settings as the Force's.

Hi FF49. You can use any Force throw off or you can use a Sonor Ascent throw off. The Ascent is a better unit but the butt plate if you the Ascent has different hole settings. The throw off are the same hole settings as the force.
Thank you for the reply! I'd like to put the Trick throw off on it if i'm going to replace it.

After further investigation the Trick is 7/8" for the strainer and 1" on the butt. My drum spacing is 5/8' for both ends. Not going to fit.

Hi FF49. You can use any Force throw off or you can use a Sonor Ascent throw off. The Ascent is a better unit but the butt plate if you the Ascent has different hole settings. The throw off are the same hole settings as the Force's.
I think I'll take your advice and try another Force. Hopefully a better made one?

Back