Upcoming Concerts and Shows

Taking my wife to see Godsmack w/Halestorm in October. We were gonna see Sublime like 2 weeks ago, but it was brutally hot. Our local venue is an outdoor amphitheatre.

I have tickets to 3 shows right now:
Everygrey in August
Jinjer in September
Lacuna Coil in October.

This will make up for having not gone to a single show so far in 2019 (!)

After seeing only 4 live shows over 5 years , I’m making up for lost time this year . Seen almost a dozen shows since January and have these upcoming shows ....Edgar winter NYC Thursday, Tedeschi Trucks band NYC September, Billy Cobham on Long Island in October, Joe bonamassa NYC November . And maybe jimmy Vaughan in bethel ny in September

Last edited:
Not much planned right now other than Musical Box in September.

If you haven't seen them yet, you sure are in for a treat. I've seen them three times, back when they played the Foxtrot, Selling England by the Pound and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tours. They were all great, but The Lamb was something else - an unforgettable show.

Really? It looks huge from pictures. Someday I will see for myself.
I know, right? I visited it as a kid and remember thinking how huge it was but the seating capacity inside is only 5738 (although but much larger events happen outside in the forecourt).
Fun fact: the inside space is actually refrigerated instead of air-conditoned.

Make sure you come up to the Gold Coast when you come over while you're at it (y)

Gosh, it may be this weekend??? But Gary Clark Jr. is playing in Indy at the jazz festival or whatever it's called these days. He's been one of my favorite newer artists in the last 5 years.

Jinjer in October -WAY stoked on this! I have a history of discovering and getting into bands after their done, so finding a band that I dig that's active is a treat.

Jinjer in October -WAY stoked on this! I have a history of discovering and getting into bands after their done, so finding a band that I dig that's active is a treat.
I'm am so looking forward to this Jinjer tour.

I have seen them twice, but both times as an opening band. This will be the 1st time I'll get to see them as the headliner.

I'm going to a local Christian music festival with the family tomorrow. I'm so out of the CCM loop, but my kids are all about it.

Looks like I'll be watching all of these folks:

Zach Williams
for KING & COUNTRY
Natalie Grant
Jason Crabb
Selah
the Rhett Walker Band
Leanna Crawford.

Mark Knopfler in L.A. in September.

Back