Opening for RATT this Friday, wish me luck...

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
My band Pierced is opening for Ratt this Friday. It's a weird pairing since we are basically hardcore metal and they are 80's Hair metal. Hope we don't scare the fans too much lol.

pierced_ratt_med_hr.jpeg

Here's our video for context :

You might scare RATT! :oops:

Not an opportunity most of us will get...If I said Rock the House, it'd probably be an understatement! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, way 2 go man.

Knock em dead!

The question is which version of Ratt? So many people have been in and out of that band over the last 10-15 years.

Either way, congrats.

Yeah y'all are definitely gonna blow them away. I'd love to see theirs and the crowds reaction. Enjoy it!

Really awesome man! Go get 'em!

The question is which version of Ratt? So many people have been in and out of that band over the last 10-15 years.

Either way, congrats.

This one is Stephen Pearcy and Juan Grocier but the rest of the guys are hired guns. The drummer is from an 80's hair band - I think it was bullet boys. The 80's was my generation but I'm not familiar with some of these bands as I was into the heavier stuff back then (megadeth, overkill and etc)

Nice. Congrats!!
You got this. Just relax..and go do your usual thing. The motto in an old band I was in years ago was " Hey, we play the same for one person in the audience, as we do for two." ;)

Of course, we didn't open for Ratt. Although, a later band I was in (also better) opened for Candlebox*… (*note this was well after they were in their proverbial "prime"- but hey, a notch is a notch, amirite?)

Nock em dead!

T.

Nice. Congrats!!
You got this. Just relax..and go do your usual thing. The motto in an old band I was in years ago was " Hey, we play the same for one person in the audience, as we do for two." ;)

Of course, we didn't open for Ratt. Although, a later band I was in (also better) opened for Candlebox*… (*note this was well after they were in their proverbial "prime"- but hey, a notch is a notch, amirite?)

Nock em dead!

T.

Thank you so much for the good advice, sometimes when in a tense moment you forget to relax and take perspective.

I'll certainly do my best.

Back