Bored & fed up with the constant rain.......

Frosticles

Silver Member
Crappier weather than usual here in the UK. Cold, extremely wet & windy. Has been for a week now :(
So, to cure today's boredom I set up both my kits. Much happier now..........
Decided that I am going to sell the PDP/DW Rack though.

9Y0A5974 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
9Y0A5967 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

BSA - wow, I mean I want to think raunchy punk rock, but then I look at the shiny multi-tommed Yammie kit ...and think no can't be.

The missing hi hat pedal makes up for it!

Love the clock and glass roof.

Wow, didn't even notice that (maybe the Back Street Abortions play with closed hi-hat only- no need for that open/closing/ accents crap)!

The clock and glass roof I can live with but the decorative plates and saxophone are most defintely NOT punk : )

Back Street Abortions? There must be a story behind this.

Aye, A dirty little Anti "Pro-Lifer" Punk band :)

Great name for a death metal band (except I can actually read the logo)....

Just a very simplistic Punk Band. :)

BSA - wow, I mean I want to think raunchy punk rock, but then I look at the shiny multi-tommed Yammie kit ...and think no can't be.

This isn't the kit I use for the band. It just has the front head on for the time being. This is my recording kit :) The set I use for BSA is just a Bass Drum, Floor Tom & Snare Drum with Hi Hats, Ride & two Crash with a China or O-Zone.

Plus the lovely decor- not very punk or rock : )

Ah but it is ;)

Link to a BSA song on YouTube. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB2vkW44cFw&list=PL1snvRclpY25N7xXE3-fmlJmoO63l-8Ir&index=3

Ok- thats pretty punk (just don't do any gigs in Alabama)

My other Band (The Varukers) will be in the USA August/September playing New York, Texas, Seattle & the West Coast. BSA will also be doing gigs in New York, Texas & Oakland at the same time :)

Back