My user ID has changed. I'm confused

G

GretschHammer

I did a fresh install of windows and somehow d-world defaulted me to this user name.

GretschHammer

Proper user name is T_Weaves. Can I get a little help here from a mod? 'ppreciate it. No rush.

Cheers,
Todd

But I heard with a Gretsch hammer you get that great Gretsch Pound.

I have no clue. Looking at GretschHammer, the email address is different from yours. I am going to send a PM to GretschHammer email address and see what happens. Will be in touch here.

T-Weaves is no longer listed as a member. windows is playing magic with you.

Sorry it's T_Weaves....still listed. You told me you couldn't remember the password. have you tried changing that??

Yeah I'm Pittsburgh. It will only let me sign in as GretschHammer. When I try T_Weaves and attempt to do the recover pass word, it defaults to GretschHammer in the user ID. Might have to delete this GretschHammer account first? If you do that, list my email as [email protected] for T_Weaves. Thanks G

Can you PM me with your password and let me try from this end.. Up to you, if NO I understand.

Can you PM me with your password and let me try from this end.. Up to you, if NO I understand.

with the GHammer password? I don't recall the T_Weaves password. I'll pm the Ghammer pswd. gimme a second

I put in your email to get a password change form sent to kart racer

I'm sorry, I really can't help myself.

I really liked the Great Gretsch pound also

Back