Ludwig Club Date component add ons?

CYP47

Are component add ons possible with the Club Dates? I’ve only contacted one place so far and they told me no however the Ludwig video with Charlie Hull said yes. I really want a one up two down config. Thanks in advance for any info

I’m pretty sure they do, and individuals are listed on the Club Date page on Ludwig’s website. I’d call up someone like Dale’s Drums in Harrisburg, PA or any dealer who has a great relationship with Ludwig. They’ll be able to do more custom stuff than your average dealer.

I’m pretty sure they do, and individuals are listed on the Club Date page on Ludwig’s website. I’d call up someone like Dale’s Drums in Harrisburg, PA or any dealer who has a great relationship with Ludwig. They’ll be able to do more custom stuff than your average dealer.

Thanks, I actually just emailed Dales before I posted this so hopefully I’ll hear some good news from them tomorrow. Thanks for the info, I didn’t even notice it on the Ludwig site

BTW, what finish are you looking at? I ended up getting a set of Downbeats in Oyster Black and they’re gorgeous! :)

Nice! Mod Orange in the big sizes would be awesome!

Back