Your band's original Music Videos - wanted

I am a partner in a new media company that is getting ready to launch the first of several web based television channels. Some of the channels will be focused on sports, K-12 education (elementary, middle school, high school) plus some adult education, while others will be focused on other topics. I would like to include some blocks of music videos for some of the channels during “off hours”, and eventually add at least one music video channel into the mix, as well.

We are providing resources, equipment, some content, etc. to the various groups behind the channels, and hopefully some much needed capital to the non-profit organizations we will be working with. We hope to be able to offset our costs with very low cost ads (probably 5-10 minutes or so per hour max).

If anyone has music videos of YOUR ORIGINAL music, I would love to add your videos. However, we can’t use any videos where you do not have the rights to the music, so NO COVERS, PLEASE. Life is too short to mess around and waste time with copyright issues.

We would need the videos to have a certain production quality to make them enjoyable and interesting to the audience and would help promote you as an artist in the best way possible. MTV style videos with a story are ideal, of course. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to use all submitted videos on some or all of the channels if the content would not be appropriate for our audiences or age groups. We may have some opportunity to run more "aggressive" during late hours or on a specific channel possibly.

This might be a way to introduce your band/music to people you would likely never have exposure to. Hopefully, it can lead to some iTunes downloads for you, but no promises, of course.

Please feel free to post links here if you are agreeable or PM me if you’d prefer that.

Thanks!

Last edited:
EDIT: Removed since I cannot guarantee copyright claim.

Last edited:
Do you just want You Tube links, or is there some kind of file upload submission?
I've been in nearly 20 music videos, and unfortunately I only have the rights to like 3. However I can probably get permission from some of the artists to submit, or have them submit directly.

Do you just want You Tube links, or is there some kind of file upload submission?
I've been in nearly 20 music videos, and unfortunately I only have the rights to like 3. However I can probably get permission from some of the artists to submit, or have them submit directly.

Posting the Youtube links would be fine for now. We can only work with videos of original music. For the videos where permission is needed, please feel free to have the artists post them here or PM me if they would like to participate. We don't have the time or energy to deal with any hassles. It is free advertising and promotion for the artist, and I don't want to get bogged down with issues when there are so many other artists/bands that would love some exposure.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted links and sent me PM's.

It is so inspiring to see the talent that is behind the names and avatars on the forum.

I would love to have more videos if others would liketo post their videos. Again, we must avoid any copyright / trademark issues.

Thanks!

I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted links and sent me PM's.

It is so inspiring to see the talent that is behind the names and avatars on the forum.

I would love to have more videos if others would liketo post their videos. Again, we must avoid any copyright / trademark issues.

Thanks!

Back