Just Want To Say Thanks To Drummerworld

MoreBeer

Silver Member
Since getting back into drumming last winter after a long hiatus, I've found a plethora of information on this site to assist in getting back up to speed with today's gear and other things and have had many questions answered that have helped immensely.

Thanks again for this great resource!

MoreBeer......from the swamps of Jersey

Diddo. Been back drumming almost 4 years, and stumbled upon a superb group here 12 months ago. What a wealth of information and some comedy too. And greatly appreciate the moderation by Gruntersdad and Bermuda.

- From the childhood home of George Washington and Pocahontas,

Thunder 42

Last edited:
Diddo. Been back drumming almost 4 years, and stumbled upon a superb group here 12 months ago. What a wealth of information and some comedy too. And greatly appreciate the moderation by Gruntersdad and Bermuda.

Me too.
My exact same story.
I have learned a great deal from this forum.

Me three.
I've been playing off and on, but getting derailed by other commitments and the lack of direction with my playing. This site and the vast plethora of information and assistance has finally put me back on track. 😎

from the childhood homes of George Washington and Pocahontas,

Thunder 42
I'm sure I speak for Bermuda as well as myself when I say thanks for the mention. Our boss Bernhard cracks a pretty large whip to keep us in line. Truthfully , this forum is very easy to moderate compared to others I visit. No matter how much the three of us work, or time we spend here, the forum is only as good as the members. We have great members, so thank you, and enjoy.

I have learned nothing and will learn nothing. You can't make me.

I too want to say thank you. I love this forum and it is a wealth of information.

It has been extremely helpful to me as well as entertaining and fun.

I'm grateful for this forum. I've learned a lot here. And I'm an old dog too. I like the moral cleanliness of the content here also. Very little if any objectionable material.

At the risk of making myself sick, this is a wonderful place. There is always somebody who understands where you're coming from. In my case there aren't many people, but at least there are some!

Great forum, Great people. A lot of us just got back to drumming around four years ago. Interesting that we would meet here.

Awesome place and friendly and helpful members!

I'd be a really good drummer if the the hours on drummerworld had been spent in the practice room -)

Like many, I had a very long break from drumming and lurking on this forum eventually broke me down and I went shopping -)

Cool stuff..my wife says I'm addicted to drums and this forum. But what does she know ;)

Cool stuff..my wife says I'm addicted to drums and this forum. But what does she know ;)

I know, right? You snort some drumhead coating a few times and they never let you live it down for the rest of your life. I feel your pain bro.

Back