C&C Player Date I Big Beat

Thunder 42

Silver Member
My luan mahogany, honey lacquer, Player Date I, Big Beat configuration kit came over the last two days, sizes as follows:

14x22
15x16
14x14 (on order)
8x13
6.5x14

Have been ear to ear all day, I feel like I did when I got my first two wheel bike! Seriously I do!

I am very impressed with the quality craftsmanship of these C&C drums, and enjoy C&C's story - these guys are artisans and expert craftsman in every sense! Very much enjoy the looks of these drums, the hardware, the aged marine pearl inlay on bass hoops. Love the honey lacquer finish, and overall retro/vintage vibe...but, the tone! Oh my oh my oh my! The tone has had me drumming for several hours after rushing home from work today - warm, full, low tone...beautiful and thunderous! Very appreciative of the team at C&C and CME/CDE for making it so. Love these drums. Love my K Keropes and Agop Signature crash too (separate thread, pictured here).

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 641
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
That's beautiful! You have to post a video so we can hear them too!

Very dignified looking drums. Looks like they stepped right out of the 40's. Bet they sound incredible.

Very dignified looking drums. Looks like they stepped right out of the 40's. Bet they sound incredible.
Thanks, Al. They really do.

That's beautiful! You have to post a video so we can hear them too!
Thanks, Bo

That is 100% my type of setup. F*cking gorgeous, love everything about this.
Been considering these drums and set up for some time, really enjoyable to play. Thanks.

Hot Dayum!

That is one classy kit.
Thank you.

NICE drums! Love the look and the sizes. Bet it sounds wonderful.
Thanks, they really do.

Thanks, Bob and Harry, I really am enjoying it. Have spent the last 36 hours with her and we're getting to know each other well. May actually sleep next to her tonight.

Timeless and classic.

Back