Redneck Woman cover

I did enjoy it! Liked the harmonica solo.

Nice work, Paul! Got the Luddies out for a spin I see. Sweet kit. \m/

Nice tune, tight... great to see a band with so many members. Could hardly hear lead vocal, and harp guy was too above her mic level.

I did enjoy it! Liked the harmonica solo.
Thanks, Watso. Ya! That was the best part.

Nice work, Paul! Got the Luddies out for a spin I see. Sweet kit. \m/
Thanks Mike. I'm liking this gig kit. It just feels more pro playing this one.

Good fun, & nice vibe all round! Lead vocal could do with turning up a bit though. The gob iron was sure taking the limelight :)
Thanks Andy. I agree about the singer's volume. Not sure why she was so low. Gob Iron, eh? Never heard that one, but ya, he's getting down on that thing.

Nice tune, tight... great to see a band with so many members. Could hardly hear lead vocal, and harp guy was too above her mic level.
Thanks OT! I think we have 10 members because Bob's not there that night. We should've called ourselves Bob's Toolbox.

Yep poor singer gets no respect. Singing to herself.
She likes it. We needed Bob. He usually does the sound. That's what he does in his regular job. But, hey, the high hats are right up there in the mix.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Hey nice steady stuff there Paul. Good to see a semi clear vid of you too. Looks like a fun bunch.

Hey nice steady stuff there Paul. Good to see a semi clear vid of you too. Looks like a fun bunch.
Hey thanks Larry. I'm not much to look at. Too many 40 ouncers.
Ya, they are a fun bunch to hang with. Almost like family to me. Like 6 uncles and a brother and a couple sisters.

Zephyr! I can't decide if I want to go dance to the music, or steal your drumsticks and play! What a fun band. I would love to be a part of something like that. And nice drumming. :D

Yep, loved that. Brilliant from all of you, fun stuff.

I'd love have loved to see that in person. Lucky audience.

Zephyr! I can't decide if I want to go dance to the music, or steal your drumsticks and play! What a fun band. I would love to be a part of something like that. And nice drumming. :D
We appreciate it. We try to make it easy to dance to. That song is easy to play. I would even recommend trying it yourself.
Very cool, enjoyed that a lot! Your band has all kinds of people up in there!
Cool, thanks. Ya, they were just a group of guys who just got together to jam in a garage. Then they got a drummer...
Very nice. Really enjoyed watching.
Thanks, good to hear. Keep me going. :)

Yep, loved that. Brilliant from all of you, fun stuff.

I'd love have loved to see that in person. Lucky audience.
Thanks for your kind words. We need more people like you in the audience!

Cool, thanks. Ya, they were just a group of guys who just got together to jam in a garage. Then they got a drummer...

Who's the drummer? 8+)

Who's the drummer? 8+)

Lol. Actually the bass player's son was before me. I started with them in June of 2013. They been jamming together since 2004, I think.

Hey, three years is a good run. Keep up the good work...

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun gig!! Everything I've heard you play has a good feel, which is what I look for first. Nice work, man!

Back