This Thread vs Every Other Thread

But then how would I know which is really "best"??

Artistic merit really is far too broad. I think the more we narrow the viewpoint, the easier it will be for us to achieve universal conformity.

BacteriumFendYoke vs Pocket-full-of-gold

Which one is the best at unseriousness behaviour on this forum, please list all pros and cons which made your judgement for "best" #1 position.

Our brand spanking new dancing drummer elle will be the ultimate reference on this very delicate decision.

Duncan & Jules are allowed to defend their seriousness level.

Please debate :)

Is the new tripple BD pedal going to win vs the old out of date double? Every time for me, I have six of them now, and vs 5 its got to be faster.

Don't bring me into this thread. I only joined to research triple base drum petals.
You have a thing for souffles?

I'd have to pass on that particular Duncan and Jules creation, because I am allergic to blackcurrent. Or perhaps some other ingredient in Ribena. I know this because I had a mild reaction while concocting a black current vodka martini on a train from Edinburgh to Inverness.

Don't make me choose. One is my large and hairy adopted nephew, the other is married to my sister.

Pocket is your brother-in-law? Chewbacca could marry one of your daughters, and it would be one big happy family. He could cater his own wedding, even. Souffles for everyone!

You have a thing for souffles?

I'd have to pass on that particular Duncan and Jules creation, because I am allergic to blackcurrent. Or perhaps some other ingredient in Ribena. I know this because I had a mild reaction while concocting a black current vodka martini on a train from Edinburgh to Inverness.

It's you I have to blame for that awful night on a sleeper train in 2000! You! Nothing salacious, just the reason why we were pulled into a siding at 3AM - to eject a drunken Yank!

I'm listening to the test match right now. I'll never admit England are crap. I'll happily admit that my batting is crap - an average of 0 this year. Not a single run in six innings.

Hehe, I know nothing about the English Cricket team. Or any cricket team, for that matter.

Of course you don't. You're American. And equally, I know nothing about baseball, thank God. (Not that I know much about cricket either, but that doesn't stop me.)

Back