Hello DrummerWorld :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Hi everyone, after several months of an hectic life full of events I'm happy to participate in DW's discussion again :)

Did you miss me? ... I certainly missed you all.

BTW: Thanks to Andy (keep it simple), Duncan (BacteriumFendYoke) and Stroman (IDDdrummer) for their concerns and messages during the last few months, much appreciated :)

Did you miss me?
Yes, but concern for your wellbeing trumped that 100 times over. Sometimes, life challenges skew your balance. Glad to hear your strength carried you though & you're back here specifically to give that buttstrap Eder a hard time ;)

You do realise he's been through at least 155 kits since you last logged in here? ;)

Good times!!

Attachments

• good times.jpg
    good times.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 156
Wha? Henri? Is it really you? The place just aint the same without you man. You were missed. I hope you are settled in now for a good long time. It's GREAT to have you back Henri!

Have you been lurking at all?

Welcome back Henri! I hope all is well with you.

Welcome back!! Glad you made it through one of life's hectic times. :) Good to have you here again.

Henri!

Welcome back!

Henri I was just wondering about you the other day while typing on here, seriously. Glad you are back.

MY DEAR!!! I've missed you so much. I did text Andy to ask if he'd heard from you at all, but it must have got lost in the ether somewhere along the line because I never found out.

I hope you are well. Do you want to play my Guru Tour?

Thanks folks, I genuinely missed this place.

I'll probably have to back track a few threads to see what I've missed these last few months, so don't be surprised if I resurrect a 6 months old thread :)

Good times!!

Indeed... unforgettable moments :)

Have you been lurking at all?

Yes, a little... enough to know you have an interest about how many drum keys we've got... I've got about 3 drum keys, but I don't need them, my practice pad doesn't need tuning :)

Who's Henri?

Supposedly the guy who's gonna give you a hard time here :)

Don't forget to tell Henri about your new WOOD snare drum. That will totally blow him away!

Oh, I've heard about it, apparently Mo doesn't know how to tune it, lol.

Do you want to play my Guru Tour?

You've got a Guru Tour??? blimey... err, yes... I would like to play it (her?)

Welcome back old mate. You've been sorely missed.

In fact, the absence of a few of my old favourites has not gone unnoticed lately. Nice to see Jay posting again today too. And definitely good to see Harry, Grea and Aydee out and about recently as well.......I know they never really went away, but our paths don't seem to cross as often as they used to, so it's always good to know everyone's still doin' their thing.

It almost feels like "we're gettin' the band back together"!!

Henri, is the practice pad a lack of a kit or a lack of a space to play in?

Definitely lack of space... but that's not the main reason, NOISE is the culprit in a 3 beds semi in a quiet neighborhood

It almost feels like "we're gettin' the band back together"!!

Yeah... like Mick and Tina said: It's only Rock'n'roll, but I like it :)

Are you back for good, Henri? Only you came back before and then you sodded off again, and that made me saaad. Jules is right: it does feel complete now!

You've got a Guru Tour??? blimey... err, yes... I would like to play it (her?)

Do you have any idea how happy that would make me? And yes, it's another her: Marlene, as in Dietrich. Get yourself and sundry family members here as soon as you like. There will be caek.

Mr Madge has just told me to give you his best regards too :)

Thought that might be the case. Otherwise you're always free to borrow one of mine.

Thanks Dunc, but my old faithful Artstar II's still around (in cases in the garage)

Are you back for good, Henri?

I hope so... life can be full of surprises, but the intention is to stay here :)

Do you have any idea how happy that would make me? And yes, it's another her: Marlene, as in Dietrich. Get yourself and sundry family members here as soon as you like. There will be caek.

Mr Madge has just told me to give you his best regards too :)

I'll be delighted to meet Marlene (and probably fall in love with her)

Best regards to Mr Madge and the Madgettes (and Liam too while I'm at it)

Caek you said... it has to be rather sooner than later, but I'm afraid September's fully booked, so we'll see for the autumn, yes?

Back