Live from the PCH Club

Sorry about that. I think the problem is that you have to be logged into Facebook for it to work.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I think the problem is that you have to be logged into Facebook for it to work.

So, ah, you going to fix that for those of us who feel that facebook is literally the epitome of self absorbed life wasting? I won't use anything the requires facespace, and I don't have an account.

So, ah, you going to fix that for those of us who feel that facebook is literally the epitome of self absorbed life wasting? I won't use anything the requires facespace, and I don't have an account.
I'm not sure how to fix it because the video was posted straight to FB. It doesn't exist on YouTube, and I don't own the file. Sorry 'bout that.

Wow - that was weird. It was like I just did a "whitey" after taking a massive toke on the best split ever. Straight back to the 60's with a thump :)

Someone needs to hook you up with a Jeffrey.

At first, I thought I heard jazz flute in the video.... Not that I was disappointed by the violin, but I've always thought flute should make a comeback.

@OP, nice drumming.

Nice playing MZ! That was cool. Trippy in a good way. :)

Wow - that was weird. It was like I just did a "whitey" after taking a massive toke on the best split ever. Straight back to the 60's with a thump :)
Sounds good to me. May I join you?

Someone needs to hook you up with a Jeffrey.

At first, I thought I heard jazz flute in the video.... Not that I was disappointed by the violin, but I've always thought flute should make a comeback.

@OP, nice drumming.
Thanks Kamak. I remember that movie, and I'm curious about that Jeffrey. No, I've had enough, really.

Nice playing MZ! That was cool. Trippy in a good way. :)
Thanks man. Trippy means we've done a good job. I'll take trippy any day.

Back