Timing test

898 was my score. I'm happy!

753 trying to play the off beats

It didn't like double time.

It still stayed in the 800s when I was playing every beat early

It took 5 tries to score a zero

880/901/880/911 mouse
908/916/917/916 spacebar

Using the mouse, I found it much more accurate to hold above and tap rather than rest on the button and click.

Interesting. Yesterday, I got 818 when I first did it, hand on the table and tapping the "L" key on my desktop computer really hard. Then someone posted to use the space bar, so I concentrated and got 854. Then up and down from 824 to 871. And it started to get progressively worse, so I stopped.

15 minutes ago, I did it again and was getting consistently in the 850 range with a hard tap right into the space bar. So I did double time (R-L) and got 0! Then I did off beat and got ~850. That seemed to be my best no matter how hard I concentrated. Then I kind of swung my finger at it with my hand on the desk and it went into the 860s. Next, I just tapped lighter with my hand on the desk and it went up to 882. It kept within 860 -880 consistently. Then I picked up my arm and tapped lightly, like my hand was in a cast and all of a sudden I got this! Now it's 880-910 range consistently.

If I get 950 can I get a balloon?

Attachments

• Drum Keyboard.JPG
    Drum Keyboard.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 463
851.. I can live with that.

898 using the mouse, 854 using the spacebar. That'll do me.

Edit to say I just did it clicking on the "&" and scored 834. This test is silly.

Did anyone else click on the "see more stuff like this" link at the bottom of Got Rhythm? There's a bunch of other incredible links worth checking out.

One link called "100 Years of Rock in less than 1 minute" is a highly graphic/interactive flow chart, showing the evolution of Rock from it's earliest roots- so many categories preceding rock.

Just click on a category (rectangle icon) for any of the Rock roots to hear what that type of music sounds like- they have classic recordings from each category as examples.

Not only intriguing, but a highly engaging way to see the roots of Rock and hear any style that might be of interest. Somebody did a great job over at ConcertHotels.com.

1,218 while clicking the mouse with my left little toe and drinking a cup of tea.

I put it down to all the hard work I did in the off-season. I'd like to thank my family and god and my coaching staff and sponsors and all that other stuff because without them none of this would be possible ...

Good game! My first was 878, my second try 928.

Reminds me of the game when you turn down the radio and sing/tap along to see if you're still in time when you turn it back up! (everyone does that, right?)

Attachments

• Timing score.jpg
    Timing score.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 343
I'm calling shenanigans on this test.

Then how do you explain this?!?

(Anon La Ply)

1,218 while clicking the mouse with my left little toe and drinking a cup of tea.

I put it down to all the hard work I did in the off-season. I'd like to thank my family and god and my coaching staff and sponsors and all that other stuff because without them none of this would be possible ...

Good game! My first was 878, my second try 928.

Reminds me of the game when you turn down the radio and sing/tap along to see if you're still in time when you turn it back up! (everyone does that, right?)
Two things. When you turn down the radio and do this, you brain catches up pretty quick so that by the second beat you are back on and feel pretty good. This test needs to be longer than 20 beats to show any true result.

Last edited:
1st attempt tapping the space bar was around 750ish. 2nd attempt was 883 using the space bar and tapping my foot. I'm stopping there. Ha!

Most of you guys do a timing test on a regular basis. Because you use clicks LOL

Right, but there's no scores! Also, it keeps going, and this doesn't.

Back