Bieber fans!

JB hate aside, this is actually a cool thing. Because all those young fans of his now want to play the drums because they can play his signature sticks! Now we all know that most of them will play for 2 months before quitting, but there's gonna be some that tough it out and become true players.

This is only beneficial to the drumming community.

Yet another sign of the imminent apocalypse.

Stuff like this brings out the grumpy old man in me.

Take those sticks and get the hell off my lawn you rotten kids!

Seriously, whatever. If it gets kids playing (and I can't imagine why) then cool.

There's room for everyone, The Beibs included.

I don't see anything on Vic Firth's website. Are they wood? Usually their black sticks have a natural tip.

If John Stamos can endorse Ludwig and appear on the cover of a catalogue then the Biebs can have his own drumstick.

I need something to tie my tomato plants to. Those should work.

I have decided to run for president of the United States.
My first act as president will be to build a wall between the USA and Canada because Canada is not sending us their best and brightest people.
I will ask congress to impose a ban on Justin Bieber assault drumsticks. Too many innocent people have suffered as a result of, "Bieberism" and Bieberistic acts of terror!

Went to a jam night at a local watering hole. I met a Canadian in a kilt that played blues guitar. Somehow I can't think if anything more American to be doing to start my 4th of July weekend.

I have run into musicians in kilts at open jams - and - it was very disturbing.
I'll leave it there.

If John Stamos can endorse Ludwig and appear on the cover of a catalogue then the Biebs can have his own drumstick.

Except that John can play. :O

Actually peeps, I think it might be just a joke. I got the picture from the Drummer's Database Community on FB, and they're saying it's a joke. haha!

Big G, that's some funny stuff there. I like it!

I am pleased to report that there are no Bieber sticks on the Vic Firth Signature Series page. We can all breathe again.

JB hate aside, this is actually a cool thing. Because all those young fans of his now want to play the drums because they can play his signature sticks! Now we all know that most of them will play for 2 months before quitting, but there's gonna be some that tough it out and become true players.

This is only beneficial to the drumming community.

And once those kids quit after a couple months, there will be a lot of drums/cymbals/etc on the market for cheap

wow i thought i might need to find new sticks and dump the vf's :)

Went to a jam night at a local watering hole. I met a Canadian in a kilt that played blues guitar. Somehow I can't think if anything more American to be doing to start my 4th of July weekend.

That's surprising.

Most kilts just play swing.

Back