Remo Art Attack Series Drum Heads

Salty Dog

Why should only the front BD head get some love?

This is an idea I came up with but in a world that nothing gets invented
I assume something similar exists already.
Still any of you find the idea of having some kind of design on your toms &/or snare heads interesting?
Obviously these are quick designs I put together
so yes there can be others and better too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 236
Bass head gets the love because that's all people in the audience typically see and it's big enough for people to see. I guess you could use them for reso heads but anytime you add something to a head it changes the sound a little. Not something I would use but others may.

Bass head gets the love because that's all people in the audience typically see and it's big enough for people to see. I guess you could use them for reso heads but anytime you add something to a head it changes the sound a little. Not something I would use but others may.

I thought they could be used on the batter side just for a personal signature like a guitar pick or signature sticks. Would also look killer on overhead shots.

I thought it was cool buying my Emperor heads from Professional Drum Shop because they put the PDS logo on the heads. That was cool, I thought. Last time I went there though, only the 12" had the logo on it. I was a little disappointed. Still it's nice to have some fresh heads on my drums. Problem is, I'm not sure if they'll have the logos next time, so is it worth the time to drive all the way to LA if they don't have the PDS logos that I like? Or do I just go to my local GC? I'll have to call ahead and check first, I guess.

So, yeah, if it's cool enough. It's worth the trouble of going out of my way to buy heads with something cool on them.

I think those look pretty cool on the snare, if the sound stayed the same I'd totally put a custom design on my snare heads.

LG

I think those look pretty cool on the snare, if the sound stayed the same I'd totally put a custom design on my snare heads.

LG

I'm assuming silkscreen printing won't change much of the sound. It's not like the graphics would be laminated on them as it's done with the black dot. But once again I could be wrong about this.

Back