How many bpms can you cat play?

Ha I had a cat that did that on any closed door in the house! She was fast!

Too cute. I just caught the tail end. *groan*

Purr a diddles. Good one O Norwegian one.

Wombat...keep trying lol. :p

Oh wait....I have one...something about making "mew-sic"...

Here's a couple more...

We have 4 cats. I could get them trained up like this guy. We could go on tour...I could come on here and tell you all about our "tails from the road". :)

Nah...it will all just be a cat-astrophe....

Thanks, I'm here all week. Try the vittles...

Should this go in the "For the Jazz Cats" thread?

My cat is a Maine Coon mix, normally a large breed but she is a very small cat, about 7 lbs. She also has the polydactyl paws in the front and has a very thumb like appendage on her front paw. Much like this cat:

Grevious640x480.jpg

I was tapping away at the practice pad in the living room once and the cat walks up. As a joke I pointed my drumstick right at her. She responded by grabbing it, like actually wrapped her whole paw around the stick like a person would. Freaked me out.

Now if I could just teach her to play Wipeout we could take out act on the road and make some of that showbiz money.

My cat is driving me bananas. He is putting his winter coat on and needs to eat constantly. If it would eat leftovers it would be a well fed cat but it's really picky and will meow like crazy until someone feeds him. But when I feed him a lot of times he'll just sniff it and want to go out. Oh yeah he was SO hungry. Then he'll come back in and meow for more food when he didn't touch his other stuff. What a life. A completely useless waste of space lol.

I had a cat once. It ran away because someone else was feeding it. I wonder who that a**hole was, because when we saw it again, it had become so fat and lazy, that I doubt it could drum like the cat in the video.

I can only play one beat per minute.

And don't beat your cat. Or your fish. Because if you beat your fish, it dies.

Here's my kitteh. I was on the road in Italy and she completely posed herself for this pic. She's a Turkish Van and she's the funniest cat I've ever owned. She's like a two year old.

531436_424771194199983_69280882_n.jpg

Since we're posting cat pics now, here's mine. The useless little bastard can't play any instruments at all, I'm so disappointed.

Attachments

• Loke01.jpg
    Loke01.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 262
I can only play one beat per minute.

And don't beat your cat. Or your fish. Because if you beat your fish, it dies.

Here's my kitteh. I was on the road in Italy and she completely posed herself for this pic. She's a Turkish Van and she's the funniest cat I've ever owned. She's like a two year old.

531436_424771194199983_69280882_n.jpg

Geez Bill, at least you could have gotten a cat with matching eyes....And you're right, 2 years olds are non stop fun lol...

Your cat's doll kinda freaks me out a little.

:p

My cat is a Maine Coon mix, normally a large breed but she is a very small cat, about 7 lbs. She also has the polydactyl paws in the front and has a very thumb like appendage on her front paw. Much like this cat:

Grevious640x480.jpg

I was tapping away at the practice pad in the living room once and the cat walks up. As a joke I pointed my drumstick right at her. She responded by grabbing it, like actually wrapped her whole paw around the stick like a person would. Freaked me out.

Now if I could just teach her to play Wipeout we could take out act on the road and make some of that showbiz money.
Cool cat! Samson is a Maine Coon I adopted and he does the same thing. if I'm practicing rudiments in front of him, he'll paw at and grab the sticks. He also picks up and eats treats with his 6 finger "hands", it's pretty weird.

Attachments

• 20130421_183833.jpeg
    20130421_183833.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 240
Cool cat! Samson is a Maine Coon I adopted and he does the same thing. if I'm practicing rudiments in front of him, he'll paw at and grab the sticks. He also picks up and eats treats with his 6 finger "hands", it's pretty weird.

That is actually not my cat, just a cute cat I found when I googled "Polydactyl cat". My wife sent me this, thought I would share it for all you cat lovers.

This is my kitty Punch.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Back