There's no way David would be this shameless, but I will ;)

Seeing David again brought back LDS 2013 memories :) Nasty lick.

Quirky setup - nicely fits with the Guru lampshade image. I'm imagining an advertising slogan: "Guru. All the comforts of home in a drum kit"

C'mon, Andy, you've got to show us your spot on the show too ;-)

a 12-16-20 setup?

oh love all the lamps too. they don't look cheap with those tassles.

C'mon, Andy, you've got to show us your spot on the show too ;-)
It's not released yet, so I can't. I must admit, if I could delay it by a year or two, I would, but these videos are run by Aaron & Jon. I have no idea when it will be forced on the world :(

a 12-16-20 setup?

oh love all the lamps too. they don't look cheap with those tassles.
10, 16, 20 setup :) The lamps have become a signature of video recordings at Middle Farm Studios. We use them extensively in our own "Guru Sessions" videos, & the Beatloaf guys just carry on that vibe. These Beatloaf recordings were tagged onto the back of one of our sessions, hence David being available to feature as a guest.

Great playing, great sounds. Another series of drummer vids to marvel at.
Thank you. There's some great playing in this series of "tongue in cheek" videos, & some superb guests (with the notable exception of one). All in good fun :)

Lovely stuff, David (yes I did actually listen to the drumming).

Andy, I have it on jolly good authority that you didn't do too shabby a job, at all, so stop worrying.

I do enjoy these Beatloafs. (Beatloaves?)

Thanks for sharing this. I spent some time after the chitlins went to bed last night watching these videos. Sometimes I need reminding the best sounding fills/licks/grooves are often "simple stickings" + "repeat."

Hey,nice playing there Dave......it kind of melted some paint off the walls there.Thanks to Andy for sharing his stuff and this vid......thumbs up mate.:)

Steve B

Oh no...................................................
Oh yes :)

yes I did actually listen to the drumming).
On past form, I'm shocked! ;)

Thanks for sharing this. I spent some time after the chitlins went to bed last night watching these videos. Sometimes I need reminding the best sounding fills/licks/grooves are often "simple stickings" + "repeat."
Good stuff, but as I'm a simple soul, I have to take issue with your "simple stockings" classification ;)

Good stuff David. Nice sounding kit too (Guru guys!)
Thanks for chiming in Ron. Long time no hear :(

Hey,nice playing there Dave......it kind of melted some paint off the walls there.Thanks to Andy for sharing his stuff and this vid......thumbs up mate.:)

Steve B
Blistering Steve!!!!

Cool lick Heir Floegel. Of course you make it look so easy.

Cool lick Heir Floegel. Of course you make it look so easy.
Good attempt Larry, but heir (or erbe in German) has the same inheritance meaning as in English. Herr is the prefix you're searching for :)

That aside, yes, David makes most things look easy. A combination of talent & hard work at play here.

David, I love your groove on the outro where you transition to the static closed hats = tasty!

Good attempt Larry, but heir (or erbe in German) has the same inheritance meaning as in English. Herr is the prefix you're searching for :)

That aside, yes, David makes most things look easy. A combination of talent & hard work at play here.

David, I love your groove on the outro where you transition to the static closed hats = tasty!

Larry,as Andy said it's HERR Floegel! :)

Thank you for the kind words anybody! :)

Thanks for chiming in Ron. Long time no hear :(

Sorry bout that..I am guilty of lurking a bit...I do visit multiple times every day....

Well done, Hair Floegel ... or was that Hare Floegel? :)

Hare_or_a_Rabbit.jpg

Cheers

Frau La Play

David does indeed hop slightly at the end of his intro piece ;)

Chortle, he did too - I just had to have another look to see!

Oh dear, Madge will have a girly accident if you keep on making references to profuse mating prowess ;)

Oi, you cheeky get. WOMANLY, if you don't mind. Nothing girly about me for the past 40 years.

Stop embarrassing the poor boy!

Back