SonorMuseum Registering

ThumperJim

This Sucks. Almost 2 months since I registered with Sonor Museum, and still no Account activation. Funny thing is, It says if you have problems logging in, contact an Admin.....there is no way that I can see to contact an Administartor....unless you can log in, and contact him via the board.
SMH.

» I registered but cannot login!
First, check your username and password. If they are correct, then one of two things may have happened. If COPPA support is enabled and you specified being under 13 years old during registration, you will have to follow the instructions you received. Some boards will also require new registrations to be activated, either by yourself or by an administrator before you can logon; this information was present during registration. If you were sent an e-mail, follow the instructions. If you did not receive an e-mail, you may have provided an incorrect e-mail address or the e-mail may have been picked up by a spam filer. If you are sure the e-mail address you provided is correct, try contacting an administrator.
spacer.gif
» I registered in the past but cannot login any more?!
It is possible an administrator has deactivated or deleted your account for some reason. Also, many boards periodically remove users who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened, try registering again and being more involved in discussions.

Have you checked your junk mail for your confirmation??

» I registered but cannot login!
First, check your username and password. If they are correct, then one of two things may have happened. If COPPA support is enabled and you specified being under 13 years old during registration, you will have to follow the instructions you received. Some boards will also require new registrations to be activated, either by yourself or by an administrator before you can logon; this information was present during registration. If you were sent an e-mail, follow the instructions. If you did not receive an e-mail, you may have provided an incorrect e-mail address or the e-mail may have been picked up by a spam filer. If you are sure the e-mail address you provided is correct, try contacting an administrator.
spacer.gif
» I registered in the past but cannot login any more?!
It is possible an administrator has deactivated or deleted your account for some reason. Also, many boards periodically remove users who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened, try registering again and being more involved in discussions.

Have you checked your junk mail for your confirmation??
The only mail I recieved, was the one stating that my account will be inactive, until an Admin activates it. No instructions, no links for confirmation. And, No way to contact him, outside of the forum.

Don't know if it will help, but if you wish I can post a message on the Museum board to see if there has been some glitch. Let me know.

Don't know if it will help, but if you wish I can post a message on the Museum board to see if there has been some glitch. Let me know.

That would be great Croc. I have been a Sonor fan for 25 years, and am trying to sell my kit to make way for some 1975 phonics before someone else picks them up. If that fails, i wanted to maybe get something from one of the many Members there. I have been drooling over a lot of the items in the classifieds.
i also am trying to find exact shell measurements from a member before I buy. I think someone tried to sell me a phonic or Lite drum about a year ago, but it looked like a standard Keller or Jasper shell. I need to know how much more they are undersized, so I can be sure I'm getting the real deal.
Thanks!

Okay, I've sent a PM to the Administrator. Let's see what happens!

Thanks! I just Talked to Sam Galizia, and he said Scott is ok. After 2 weeks, I satrted thinking "Man, I hope something didn't happen to the guy!"

Back