A Perfect Circle - The Outsider Drum Cover

Hey Tiago, that was cool but if you don't mind me saying - you shouldn't rest the stick on the head, let it bounce straight off!

love that song.
love that whole album
nice drumming
Freese is a beast

You literally summed up my thoughts, so I'll just quote you. Freese is indeed a beast, to say the least.

Hey Tiago, that was cool but if you don't mind me saying - you shouldn't rest the stick on the head, let it bounce straight off!

Hi Dre25!
Yeh i know it but i need to practice a lot more. I'm an autodidact so i do a lot of things that i know its wrong. I really need to pay attencion to this simply and important kind of things.
Anyway thanks a long for saying that, thats the biggest purpose of this video.
;)

love that song.
love that whole album
nice drumming
Freese is a beast

It is indeed! I really love this album to, i never get tired to listen it.
I'm recording now my 3ª drum cover video and it's from that album too - Weak and Powerless

It is indeed! I really love this album to, i never get tired to listen it.
I'm recording now my 3ª drum cover video and it's from that album too - Weak and Powerless

That's a good one, too. Love the near-constant bass drum work under the other stuff. Immense atmosphere.

The Noose, gentlemen ...... and you know exactly what I'm talking about

my goodness Josh..... don't hurt 'em !

Noose is one of my favorite tracks to play along with. Brilliant drumming, but I almost always say that about Josh. Never too much, never too little, always creative.

Years ago, before the first APC album came out, I took my girl to see a NIN show. We got there early for a good spot up front, you know, pressed against the metal bars. Since we got there so early, we got to see the opening band.

The under-stated opening band took up maybe 10% of the stage, everyone clustered around the drums... The only banner was just the logo of the two half-circle things, no printed name, and nobody in the audience had any idea who this was.

Yep, it was APC. I was trying to convince the people around me that the singer really looked like Maynard, and everyone kept saying that's impossible, and this certainly isn't tool. It's weird how context changes perception. Nobody I heard recognized billy or paz, either.

But man, they sure rocked the house. One of the more amazing performances I've seen. I know now that they essentially played through the whole upcoming "Mer de Nom" songlist. At the very end, Maynard "signed off" by saying "Supposedly, we are, A Perfect Circle".

I couldn't wait to buy that album when it came out. Got it on release day and it's still one of my favorite albums ever. The whole thing is just so, well, perfect. They absolutely stole the show from Trent.

Pretty nice drum cover on one of my favourite songs off that album!
This album is truly in my top 5 albums of all time. I just LOVE the atmosphere, the drums, the vocals... They all just mesh together in a perfect way.

There are a few timing issues, but otherwise, you do the song justice!

Back