Practicing on my Gretsch Brooklyns

Sounds great! You have truly melted together with those drums.
I really like the sound of the Brooklyn series.

Great stuff! You have a really nice set of hands with a nice touch.

The Brook's sounded great,as well as the drummer. Enjoyed watching

I enjoyed that....super nice snare work....I'm a sucker for the type of snare work you were showcasing there. Yea, like Andy mentioned, the drums sound super duper. I like the sequences between the snare and hat....very fond of that. Reminds me of my two favorite drummers. Also very nice wrist motion and flowage.

Drums sounded great.............................some excellent playing and fast hands.

Is the snare a stock "Brooklyn" snare?

What everyone else said.

When I try to play fast like that, it just gets sloppy and rushed at the same time.
You have a very nice touch, definitely!

I enjoyed that....super nice snare work....I'm a sucker for the type of snare work you were showcasing there. Yea, like Andy mentioned, the drums sound super duper. I like the sequences between the snare and hat....very fond of that. Reminds me of my two favorite drummers. Also very nice wrist motion and flowage.

Thanks and yes, I too like good snare work. Many of my favorites showcase the snare techniques

Very nice playing, and the snare work is really nice! The sound of your drums and cymbal choices work well together too. I dug the hi hat/snare crossing too.
Super work!

Back