Shot down by Mapex :(

Just get you a nice set of pork pies ;) the owner Bill Detamore is hands on with every kit, and their seal even states "Made by an American"

That's agreat idea. I like the clown puke. Seriously, though, I have a Big Black, which is made in Taiwan along with the Little Squeelers. Really, anything American made is out of my budget. I almost got the Gretsch Renouns on financing, but then backed out of it. I've decided I like my FrankenPearls. The BD (an old Reveille, I think) is a cannon and sounds every bit as good as the Tama Starclassic BD sitting nearby. I think if I just replaced the toms I got (13/16) with maple shells, that should do me just fine.

You must not cross the border frequently.

Well, when our technical sales manger crosses with just a small box of samples, he lives up there in America Jr, we have to supply him with a proforma invoice with the value of the samples so he can get accross. How do you get accross with a purchase w/o claiming it??

Well, when our technical sales manger crosses with just a small box of samples, he lives up there in America Jr, we have to supply him with a proforma invoice with the value of the samples so he can get accross. How do you get accross with a purchase w/o claiming it??

Traveling musicians don't get the same treatment. Especially when it's don't ask, don't tell.

Just get you a nice set of pork pies ;) the owner Bill Detamore is hands on with every kit, and their seal even states "Made by an American"

Their website sucks, I cannot find much info on their kits? I think I was on there last year and they were waiting on the same colors and updates? I cannot stand bad websites..no need for it especially in the day and age.

Their website sucks, I cannot find much info on their kits? I think I was on there last year and they were waiting on the same colors and updates? I cannot stand bad websites..no need for it especially in the day and age.

Can I suggest that you e-mail Pork Pie with any questions, I have done so in the past and have received prompt replies from Bill himself.

Sure the website doesn't change much, but as Pork Pie are a custom drum shop, I interpret this as them showing examples of what has been created in the past as specific orders, as opposed to a non-custom shop who will show an entire range, as only items within that range will be sold.

[for full disclosure, I have Pork Pie snares, from the Taiwanese range, not US, and am very happy with them]

Back