AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!

well, you got those john mayer face expressions down. what's next?
shameless self-promotion, bad karma in my books.

Dude you look young so let me clue you in. Drummers don't like guitar players much. Those are the guys usually telling us how to play, breaking up our bands, stealing our girlfriends, being drunk on the gig, ego's like crazy, and being constantly late and under prepared. So somebody take this basic blues guitar solo and get rid of this thread. Your making us mad.

Bermuda come on man. Get out your foot!!!!!

Sorry guys, didn't mean to offend.

I just made that the title to try and get some more views. On youtube it seems nobody clicks a link unless it entices them... Just a little experiment, though I'm prepared for more negative feedback.

I think you're right, it is a little drawn out... I should maybe have made it shorter or changed it up a bit more.

Cheers for the input though.

Wow, this is what you call "amazing"... Ok, my ears are of a somewhat different opinion. But it's preference in the end. Some folks might highly appreciate your playing. I find it... plain boring, zero originality.

I've said it many times but will gladly repeat it: Now if your music is made to be judged by people who are _not_ retarded then just let them judge for themselves what is "amazing" and what isn't. It's sooo cheesy to add descriptions like that in a thread/video title, really. Wake up - that's not the way to do it (exception: you wanna come across cheesy). Same thing goes for capital letters. They're made to come across cheesy.

And posting guitar stuff on a drum forum is risky. Unless you have some percussion stuff going on.

Of course, posted in absolutely the wrong place, but I did like what I believe are the foundations of some good playing. At the moment, your "solo" is comprised of obvious elements. A bit stiff, a bit staccato. Blues should form more intuitively, typically with phrases running across the bar.

BTW, JOE, our guitarist is great in every respect, especially ego check, although I agree, many are a pain ;)

Of course, posted in absolutely the wrong place, but I did like what I believe are the foundations of some good playing. At the moment, your "solo" is comprised of obvious elements. A bit stiff, a bit staccato. Blues should form more intuitively, typically with phrases running across the bar.

BTW, JOE, our guitarist is great in every respect, especially ego check, although I agree, many are a pain ;)

Thats because your just an awesome dude Andy.

I just made that the title to try and get some more views. On youtube it seems nobody clicks a link unless it entices them... Just a little experiment, though I'm prepared for more negative feedback.

The whole thing, front to back, is a troll post.

Dude you look young so let me clue you in. Drummers don't like guitar players much. Those are the guys usually telling us how to play, breaking up our bands, stealing our girlfriends, being drunk on the gig, ego's like crazy, and being constantly late and under prepared. So somebody take this basic blues guitar solo and get rid of this thread. Your making us mad.

Bermuda come on man. Get out your foot!!!!!

I've never been so mad at Bermuda's foot as I am right now!!! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?!?!

Back