Want to participate in NAMM 2013?

Re: Want to participate in NAMM 2012?

NAMM 2012 is over, as far as I know.​

Well, you don't need to be endorsed, but you need to somehow secure a pass, and over the last few years, those have gotten harder and harder to get. Best way to score a pass, is have a connection with a company that's going to be at NAMM. Companies that have booths there, get a certain allotment of passes.​

Pretty simple:

You have to work for a manufacturer/wholesaler that has a display booth at the show.

Or

You have to work for a music store that is attending the show to observe the products the manufacturers and wholesales have on display.

I do know they have been experimenting with a "public" day. Not sure what the status of that is.

I do know they have been experimenting with a "public" day. Not sure what the status of that is.

Not sure about a "public" day but NAMM offered members several 1-day, Sunday only passes for $10. Sponsor said "they change the rules every year". I guess it's anyone's guess what will happen this year.

Like my endorsement FAQ, I also have a NAMM FAQ at www.bermudaschwartz.com/namm

NAMM read and approved my FAQ, so you can trust it.

Bermuda

Keep in mind that NARAS has only a limited supply of badges available, membership does not guarantee admission to NAMM. Also, different levels of membership have different benefits. As a voting member, I was offered a badge each year, but I don't know if all members get that opportunity.

Bermuda

Back