Benny Greb's new cymbals

He's confusing me, too.

Mukund, in another thread you claimed to not understand what all of the different forums are for. I know you're not a native English speaker but you can understand our responses to your threads. Quite simply, each different sub-forum has a description underneath in. Read that before you start a thread.

If you're just posting in 'General Discussion' because you think you'll get more readers then I'm afraid I will continue to point out that you are missing the point of the sub-forums.

Well fine i am sorry
and well explain this
what does general mean?
anything related to drumming
so whats wrong posting it here??

and please dont say my english is bad or i dont understand stuff, you dont know me so dont talk about me like that and
well for your kind information,my country's first language is english
along with the national language (INDIA).

You said yourself that you didn't understand what the different sub-forums meant the last time I pointed this out to you. I - quite reasonably - speculated it might be a language-related problem.

'General' means if it doesn't go anywhere else. For instance, if I wanted to talk about Free Jazz in general then it goes in the 'General' forum. If it's about the techniques of Free Jazz drumming, it would go under 'techniques'. If it were about the cymbals that I might want for Free Jazz drumming it goes under 'Gear' and then 'Cymbals'.

It is not for anything and everything.

Citation:

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91821
- Post number 5

Mukund said:
well thanks for your answers guys
really helped
and i am sorry once again
as i was very confused so i just posted it here

You said yourself that you didn't understand what the different sub-forums meant the last time I pointed this out to you. I - quite reasonably - speculated it might be a language-related problem.

'General' means if it doesn't go anywhere else. For instance, if I wanted to talk about Free Jazz in general then it goes in the 'General' forum. If it's about the techniques of Free Jazz drumming, it would go under 'techniques'. If it were about the cymbals that I might want for Free Jazz drumming it goes under 'Gear' and then 'Cymbals'.

It is not for anything and everything.

Citation:

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91821
- Post number 5

Well,i meant if general forum allows you to post anything
then why not just post it ?
well fine i agree with you
lets end it here

To answer one of your questions, a good book for ghost notes is David Garibaldi's Future Sounds.

Members on this forum are awfully touchy about posting in the right section. No need to harp on someone for asking a question - regardless where its posted. Anyway, Creative Coordination by Keith Copeland is a helpful book.

Members on this forum are awfully touchy about posting in the right section. No need to harp on someone for asking a question - regardless where its posted. Anyway, Creative Coordination by Keith Copeland is a helpful book.

After the umpteenth time, I think some of us are entitled to question; especially as more than one of us have asked before. It's basic forum etiquette.

Back