roland td-11 drum kit

1. Piero Peluche

Roland TD-11 Custom Kits 3 on demand

Hey, I'm going to release the 3rd collection of Custom Kits made on demand for your Roland TD-11 module. If you are interested in having a particular drum-kit or percussion-set sound for your TD-11module, just contact me sending a demo (mp3 or video link) and I will be happy to make it for...
  2. TheHopelessDrummer

Replace Mesh Snare For Non-Mesh?

I have a Roland TD 11k, and I'm not liking the mesh snare. Is this as simple as just slapping on a textured silicone drum head? I actually prefer Yamaha's snare drum feel as opposed to my current Roland TD11k. After 10 months of HEAVY playing...I still can't bounce sticks properly off mesh...
  3. T

Roland TD 11kv records pops and cracks even after driver update!

I'm experiencing an issue of constant cracks and pops recorded while connected via USB in Logic Pro 9. I updated to the latest driver for Mac Mavericks but have experienced this ever since upgrading to Mavericks. I've tried adjusting the buffer sizes and that didn't work either. Any idea?
  4. RandyD

Roland TD-11 Sound Module: What's your custom drum kit settings?

When I got the Roland TD-11KV kit, I was not totally floored with the pre-defined "out-of-the-box" drum kits but after some tweaking I was able to create my own kit with sound I really like. Snare: Custom S (#021) Hi-hat: Custom HH (#106) Ride: 20" Custom Ride (#144) Crash: 16" Fast Crash...
Back