pdp concept maple drumset

1. Y

Major Lazer - Lean On - Dope Drum Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihOpCAAKLik Hello all! Excited to share my drum cover of Major Lazer (ft. MO & DJ Snake)'s awesome song, "Lean On." I think it's pretty dope ;) Check it out and let me know what you think! Equipment list and more info in the description, but would love...
  2. J

Good kits for under $1000???

Hey everybody, I've been looking to upgrade to a new kit and have a budget of about $1000. So far, I've been able to narrow it down to two different kits that I think are a pretty good deal for what I am looking for, but need some help deciding: 1.) PDP Concept Mapple - $879 Bass drum: 22 x...
  3. L

PDP Concept vs Ludwig Epic Euro?

Hi there! I am considering buying a 6 piece drum kit and am deciding between these two. They are pretty much the same price and I've heard great reviews for both of them. One thing I like about the Ludwig is that the toms are attached to the cymbal stands instead of the bass drum mount, making...
  4. J

PDP Concept Maple - drumkit review

I bought the PDP Concept maple 5 pieces in transparent walnut finish. I've had it for two weeks now and got to test them enough to make a review. The sizes are: BD 22" X 18" SD 14" X 5,5" Mounted toms 10" X 8" and 12" X 9" Floor tom 16" X 14" Unpacking and setting up: The packaging was...
  5. A

PDP Concept Maple 7 piece Full review

I posted this on the Pearl forums but thought maybe someone may find this helpful... PDP Concept Maple First off, let me say that I do not claim to be a "drummer." I like playing the drums and I have played the drums a long time but I don't know what the difference is between a paradiddle and...
Back