mapex meridian maple

1. W

Jazz: Mapex Maple Meridian vs. Mapex Maple Meridian MANHATTAN

I'm looking for a new kit: something to play jazz , although I do occasionally play rock and folk as well as reggae. Right now one of my main options is the Mapex Meridian Maple. Now, I've seen a demo for something called the "Mapex Meridian Maple," which the guy doing the demo did not advise...
  2. Utkikillz

Expanding the Setup! (Mapex Meridian Maple)

Hello Everyone, Firstly, i'm sorry if something like this has been covered but had to ask as i couldn't find it! I'm looking forward to add an Extra 22" x 18" Kick Drum to my Mapex Meridian Maple (standard 5 piece- MP5255NL). I've talked to the Brand Manger of Mapex here (~in India, as he...
  3. Trilogy72

Problems with new Mapex Meridian Maple kit

Hi everyone. I need some input as to if I'm not being reasonable about an issue I have with my new Mapex kit. I had recently purchased a brand new Mapex Meridian Maple Studioease kit for Christmas after much research and deliberation and from what I had read on this site about Mapex quality. I...
  4. IKilledCalypso

Double Bass Trouble

Hi guys I've been drumming for around 4 years and double bass for two. Usually, i have no problem with my double kick, but all of a sudden i can't do anything! I was comfortable at speeds from 180 bpm and above, using mainly my whole leg, lifting it up and down instead of using my toes. I had a...
  5. ToTheFullest

My Mapex Meridians.

Here are my two kits. I love Mapex if you can't tell. They make great kits at a great price. The first is the Meridian Maple. This is my main kit. The second is the Meridian Birch, which is at my band's practice space and gets lugged around the most. I usually only use both kits as a four piece...
  6. sebob

My New Mapex Meridian Maple 7 piece in RedWood Fade

Here's my brand new kit. This is a Meridian Maple Plus bass Fusion pop 22 in Redwood fade. Here's some quick spec: Drum Kit - 22x20 Bass Drum - 8x7, 10x8 and 12x9 Tom Toms - 14x12 and 16x14 Floor toms - 14x5.5 Snare Drum Cymbals - 13" Zildjian ZBT Hi-Hat - 17" Zildjian A custom Fast Crash -...
Back