custom

1. drumkid88

I haven't posted in like 10 years. Here's my Pearls

Pearl Masters Custom MMX in Sunrise Fade Pearl Session Studio SBX in Blue Burst (12x9 tom not shown)
  2. C

Curbys DIY Drums

In the last few months I have built a CNC milling machine for creating stave drums. This machine makes all work steps fully automatic including milling, drilling, cutting and the snarebed. In principle, the machine is also able to mill decorations. All drums were made of wood that was supposed...
  3. HampusMagasin

SNARE DRUM BLIND TEST

Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute 7x14 vs Ludwig Supraphonic 5x14 Think you can hear a difference between an aluminium and a maple drum? Well, Imade a blind test for you all! The answer will be posted in this thread tomorrow :) Tell me which one is your favourite!!
  4. Evilbagua

Custom Sized Cymbals?

Do any other companies beside Sabian make custom sized cymbals? I want to get a 28" ride. All my current cymbals are Zildjian's at the moment, and If it's possible I'd like a 28" Zildjian ride. Anyway any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone.
  5. K

My new acrylic babies

Without further delays I present to you these : Sizes (diameter x depth) - 2pcs 22x18 BD's - 12 x 8 and 13 x 9 TT's - 16 x 16 and 18 x 16 FT's - 14 x 6.5 SD The drums are custom made, I designed them, got the shells made for me, bought the hardware, modified where needed and put them all...
  6. D

I don't want to go on vacation: My new Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute

Poor image quality, bad lighting, only mobile phone pics, drumset not set up properly, but... I just had to show them to you! The first pics of my new and long-awaited Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute! I've been wanting this kit for eight years now and about half a year ago I finally placed the...
  7. L

custom drumsticks

hello, my bro has looking a custom guitar picks and he told me that they do drumsticks as well. i am trying to think of something to print on them. i have thought of but one: mother funker. any ideas on something to print on them? thanks
  8. D

Jackson drums?

hey, I was looking at different drums and sites and came upon Jackson drums(www.jacksondrums.com) and you can get costum stuff for a good price it looks like but I have never heard of them and looked at the artists that use there kits and didn't know any of them so I was wondering if they are...
Back