meinl byzance cymbals

1. Jeppe Klausen

The Result of 100 of Hours Of Work - VIDEO

Hey Drummers! A few months ago, I recorded a couple of videos and I hope you would like to check it out! I've spent a lot of hours and resources on the project to make it sound good, and also look cool. It took almost a week to record two videos, and afterwards there were a lot of mixing...
  2. L

Meinl - extra dry dual vs big apple dark

Hi guys, so I have just sold my zildjians to move to meinl cymbals, i have a pair of 14" extra dry medium hats and love them to bits, i play mainly funk/rock/jazz fusiony stuff and i'm trying to decide between the 22" byzance big apple dark ride and the 22" extra dry dual crash-ride. I don't...
  3. R

Zildjian medium thin A's vs Meinl Byzance mediums

Hi all, first post here so apologies in advance if I’m asking questions that have been asked before. I’ve been using a set of Byzance mediums in traditional finish - 16” and 18” medium crashes, 20” medium ride and 14” medium hats. So far I’ve no major complaints, except for fact they seem to...
  4. PineyplayParadiddles

Meinl Vintage Pure vs Extra Dry

Hi all Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Meinl Byzance Vintage Pure or extra dry cymbals? They look and sound fairly similar (from what I've heard), just wondering what the differences are? The vintage pure series looks like it has been coated to get the patina, both sound...
Back