yamaha stage custom kits

1. J

Help ME??

Hi everyone Im trying to decide between these two kits The first one, the yamaha stage custom advantage, I am looking to purchase for $550 I comes with the Sabian B8 pro cymbals show an nice motorcycle seat style throne and an iron cobra double bass pedal and all hardware The second one, a...
  2. J

Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage vs Tama Rockstar

Hi everyone Im trying to decide between these two kits The first one, the yamaha stage custom advantage, I am looking to purchase for $550 I comes with the Sabian B8 pro cymbals show an nice motorcycle seat style throne and an iron cobra double bass pedal and all hardware The second one, a...
  3. U

So many choices!!!

Alright. So Ive had this Ludwig element 6 piece power set set for around a year and a half, and I'm moving to a remote island in alaska called prince of Wales island, where there's like nothing there, so Im thinking about upgrading my set, because I won't be able to upgrade for a long time if I...
  4. B

Tama Superstar Hyper-drive kit or Yamaha Stage Custom...Need Help!!!!

Hey I'm on the verge of buying a second set and I want to know your opinion before I buy. I've always been a fan of Tama and Yamaha. The Hyper-drive kits offer the ability to place toms where I like them, nice and close to the snare drum and also low enough to where I sit above the toms and...
Back