DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Your Place > Your Playing

Your Playing Show us Your Playing

Old 07-17-2012, 10:04 PM

Default Alessio needs your help...

Hey Guys!
As most of you know i leave in Brooklyn but i am not an American citizen nor i have a green card.. My one visa is about to expire, exaclty on sept 5th.
Im am now going through the painful process of applying for the Artis Visa ( O-1 ) that is valid for 3 consecutive years...
Lawyers and money are involved in this... and i need to present a rich portfolio to the government in order to be accepted. My Lawyer asked me if i can get Reviews from online music websites, blogs, news papers etc.....
I feel like some people know me on this form, please if you do like what i do and want to write something on my playing or engineering skills, it would be of tremendous help....

Thank you so much!

Ale
Old 07-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Alessio needs your help...

To Whom it may Concern,

Alessio Romano is an outstanding musician whose talent, skills and dedication have been well demonstrated countless times. As is evident on his online playing portfolio, he is a musician of the highest standard with real aesthetic understanding and ethic in the fields to which he applies himself musically. He also plays with extreme conviction, flexibility and has a sleight of touch that separates him as something of a talent from his peers.

Along with these musical qualities, Alessio also demonstrates deftness with regards to the production of music - both sound and video - to the highest artistic standards; showing advanced skills and impeccable taste at all times.

I would not hesitate to recommend Alessio as an individual capable of making outstanding contributions to whatever musical field that may be requested of him in the future.

Duncan Taylor

Gravesend,
Kent,
England.

Last edited by BacteriumFendYoke; 07-17-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:30 PM

[quote=BacteriumFendYoke;1025166]To Whom it may Concern,

Alessio Romano is an outstanding musician whose talent, skills and dedication have been well demonstrated countless times. As is evident on his online playing portfolio, he is a musician of the highest standard with real aesthetic understanding and ethic in the fields to which he applies himself musically. He also plays with extreme conviction, flexibility and has a sleight of touch that separates him as something of a talent from his peers.

Along with these musical qualities, Alessio also demonstrates deftness with regards to the production of music - both sound and video - to the highest artistic standards; showing advanced skills and impeccable taste at all times.

I would not hesitate to recommend Alessio as an individual capable of making outstanding contributions to whatever musical field that may be requested of him in the future.

Duncan Taylor

Gravesend,
Kent,
England.[/QUOTE

Duncan,

this is lovely! the only thing is that they actually want something published, even online or in a blog. Although i could use this as a recommendation letter!
Thank you so so so much!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry I can't publish it in any way online at the moment. I don't have a blog with sufficient traction to hold any kind of influence.

Would it help if I were to physically mail it to you? Would that hold any weight whatsoever?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke View Post
Sorry I can't publish it in any way online at the moment. I don't have a blog with sufficient traction to hold any kind of influence.

Would it help if I were to physically mail it to you? Would that hold any weight whatsoever?
no problem!

what they want to see also is how's the person writing this,
the same paragraph is fine but if you want you could just state you're "place in the world"
don't want you to take time mailing, if you want you could print it and Sign it,( i know they want a signature) and just email it to me, would that work?
Can't thank you enough... !!

Ale
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member

I certainly don't mind printing and signing a copy of this if that's what it takes.

What's your email, Alessio? I'll get right on it.

I'll add on that I'm a Graduate of the Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (2008-2011) if that helps add a little weight.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke View Post
I certainly don't mind printing and signing a copy of this if that's what it takes.

What's your email, Alessio? I'll get right on it.

I'll add on that I'm a Graduate of the Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (2008-2011) if that helps add a little weight.
Yes great!! that'll work!!
here it is: valacco.romano@gmail.com

Thank youuuu!!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Platinum Member

It'll be with you shortly.

EDIT: Sent. I hope it's of some use.

Last edited by BacteriumFendYoke; 07-17-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Renegade

Alessio, you could print this thread ...

To Whom it may Concern,

I have known Alessio Romano online for approximately 12 months via this Drummerworld forum. He first came to my attention via a brilliant composition he composed and performed in conjunction with one other musician - "The Traveller". I was stunned at the quality and attention to detail.

Alessio is an educated, talented and skilled musician, one who appears to place musicality and feeling before overt displays of his considerable technique. There is depth and maturity in his playing.

He is also highly enterprising and multi-skilled, with abilities going beyond just drumming to other instruments, sound engineering, and audio visual production.

While it is impossible to gauge a person's character online to the same extent as in person, my feeling is that Alessio is a good person. His demeanour has always been respectful and friendly with no sense of game playing or hidden agendas. I believe him to be a straightforward and honest individual in as much as I am able.

All in all, I find Alessio Romano to be an impressive person and one who would be a genuine asset to whichever nation he resides.

Grea
www.sangrea.net

Soundcloud stream
Old 07-20-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon La Ply View Post
Alessio, you could print this thread ...

To Whom it may Concern,

I have known Alessio Romano online for approximately 12 months via this Drummerworld forum. He first came to my attention via a brilliant composition he composed and performed in conjunction with one other musician - "The Traveller". I was stunned at the quality and attention to detail.

Alessio is an educated, talented and skilled musician, one who appears to place musicality and feeling before overt displays of his considerable technique. There is depth and maturity in his playing.

He is also highly enterprising and multi-skilled, with abilities going beyond just drumming to other instruments, sound engineering, and audio visual production.

While it is impossible to gauge a person's character online to the same extent as in person, my feeling is that Alessio is a good person. His demeanour has always been respectful and friendly with no sense of game playing or hidden agendas. I believe him to be a straightforward and honest individual in as much as I am able.

All in all, I find Alessio Romano to be an impressive person and one who would be a genuine asset to whichever nation he resides.

Grea
www.sangrea.net
Grea!

Thank you so much for this!! really appreciated!!
As i said before, my lawyer wants something that is published....:( even in a webzine or a blog... do you happen to write for any of those?
thank youu!!!

Ale
Old 07-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Administrator

E ancora pių importante, č un inferno di un cuoco.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPrAle View Post
Grea!

Thank you so much for this!! really appreciated!!
As i said before, my lawyer wants something that is published....:( even in a webzine or a blog... do you happen to write for any of those?
thank youu!!!

Ale
Shouldn't this qualify as "published online"? It's a matter of proving that you're a real person and not a scam account.

I can be traced back to my domain in my sangrea.net link, plus my YouTube account in my signature. If it came down to a court of law I would be unmistakably identified.

Soundcloud stream
Old 07-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Pollyanna's Agent

To Whom it may Concern,

I know Alessio Romano since I joined this forum in October 2011, and I have followed his imput within this forum with great expectations on all the threads he started or participated.

Alessio is an incredible drummer, sound engineer, mixing engineer, video production to a professional level, he has such a passion, commitment, integrity as an artist, it's an absolute pleasure to listen, watch and discuss music with him, I am a subscriber of his YouTube channel.

Alessio is and will be a welcome addition to any musical project, in whichever countries he resides, such is the spectrum of his ablities as a musician.

Henri Tinembart

France

E-mail: henri.tinembart@wanadoo.fr

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMad1958/videos

Last edited by Mad About Drums; 07-24-2012 at 09:59 AM.