DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 AM

Default Are Axis AL2 convertible to left-footed?

Hi,
I am a left footed drummer, and wanted to buy new pedals. So I was wondering whether Axis AL2 are convertible between right-footed and left-footed? Because I cannot find left-footed AL2 anywhere. Please help. Also if it is not convertible, can anyone tell me from where can I get the left-footed ones (to be shipped to India)?
Old 05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Are Axis AL2 convertible to left-footed?

They are not convertible from right to left…you have to purchase the pedal specifically for left handed (if you are purchasing the double pedal)…on the Axis website the left handed version is called out as AX-A2L…if you have a drum shop in India that sells Axis they should be able to order this for you….I've attached website link showing the difference between left and right

http://www.axispercussion.com/pedals_AX-A2.html...

Last edited by scorch whammin; 05-11-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorch whammin View Post
Thet are not convertible from right to left…you have to purchase the pedal specifically for left handed (if you are purchasing the double pedal)…on the Axis website the left handed version is called out as AX-A2L…if you have a drum shop in India that sells Axis they should be able to order this for you….I've attached website link showing the difference between left and right

http://www.axispercussion.com/pedals_AX-A2.html...
I know it is called AL2L and I had seen it on the website, but it is not available in India. Only the right footed AL2 is available. That's I swhy I asked can I get it from any international website that ships worldwide?
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0308 View Post
I know it is called AL2L and I had seen it on the website, but it is not available in India. Only the right footed AL2 is available. That's I swhy I asked can I get it from any international website that ships worldwide?
If you have Axis dealers in India, they can order the left handed version…all Axis pedals are generally special ordered anyway, unless you get lucky and find one in stock (in store)…I've purchased two Axis double pedals recently (in states) and both were built to order…have you checked ebay..sometimes you can left handed versions there for sale…you other alternative is calling Axis direct and see if they can help you (with dealers and/or sale)…I have found them to be quite helpful in the past...