DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Old 11-18-2012, 10:46 PM

Default Re: What's your other passion(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryO View Post
Actually, it was the comma between doodling and dogs that I missed the first time and that made me look twice :)
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
Amazing discussion mates.Bodybuilding and pet are my other passion.
Actually I can't live without them.
+1 on bodybuilding! i've been active my whole life... and skinny! So i'm trying to make a change for the better and look as intimidating as possible!

i had a small thing for collecting cigars... for about 3-4 months, but i stopped going down that expensive road shortly after filling up a 50 count humidor with a bunch of different singles. But i stopped because they're not too healthy, can stain the enamel, and also.. They give me bad breath! i think the cigar phase was more of a boredom phase haha

But my main other hobby would be skateboarding, although many of you may look down on me like i'm a hoodlum, please know that i don't vandalize or destroy things :) I just enjoy skating!

but drumming is by far my #1, nothing gives me the same feeling as a live performance, and the cheers and clapping of the audience!! Other than being with my special lady of course
Old 11-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Pollyanna's Agent

Woaw!!! Rock'n'roll...

Really stunning picture Mary, you look wonderful :)
Old 11-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Silver Member

My greatest joys are my cats and my girlfriend.

I've been into all sorts of self development for a long time. At some point I was offered a "red pill" and took it. That's the simplest way to put it.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 AM

• Computer graphics
  • the Marimba (one day I'll have one of my own...I studied it very seriously in College)
  • Learning computer programming (Python, C++, I'm already an old Visual Basic hack)
  • Health and Nutrition (you get real serious after your body chimes in with a few comments)
  • Owning a good dog (don't want to get one until I can afford to properly care for it, though)
  • the search for the truth behind the common lies of the world that seem so believable (I only like things that can be well corroborated, I think I'm allergic to tin)

etc.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:07 AM

My other interest/passions other than drumming include
paintball- play on a team during summer when I can...its a very expensive sport at least to me unfourtantly
Show/concert going- I go on a fairly regular basis to see local acts, and also like seeing national acts, festivals are realy fun but I rarely go.
Travel- I realy wish to travel (Particulary on tour with a band even if its in not so comoftrable ways aka living in a van I feel it would be worth it), traveling without a band would also be nice. I would love to experience more culture and people than the little I have so far.
Exploration- Travel falls into this but only to a small degree. I like the idea of exploring different thoughts, ideas, reasonings, and individual peoples history.